Take off yo clothes , find new job !

Shouldnt go that far. Apologize to the boss in person. We all blow from time to time.
Once you get terminated sorry isn't going to get you out of the local level hearing. This might have worked in the past but the past is the past and that's just it. He crossed the line and I bet if this story is true the will send him to the panel just so they can see his face.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I got berated for not having a ups logo on my shirt. I pulled it outta my pants pocket, and said what do you want me to do glue it on? I have ordered uniforms 3xs have yet to get any. Prretty soon my breasts will be blowing in the wind, they are all so threadbare, holes in pockets, see through almost.

Could you post pictures in my thread when this happens? Thanks i advance. :D

He has probably been harassed, threatened, coerced to get to this point, it may not be his fault, wish we new more.
As an adult in a place " a cutthroat one at that" of business would you take your clothes off and through it at another man. Bad choice and a stupid one at that.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
As an adult in a place " a cutthroat one at that" of business would you take your clothes off and through it at another man. Bad choice and a stupid one at that.
I agree but Ymelord nailed it in my opinion. They push and push, sometimes to the extreme and one just breaks. It's unfortunate and hopefully the driver won't lose their job over it.

iamhuge

Banned
I accidently flew a friend bomb today at a grievance hearing, the stupidity of this place drives people to the edge. Has anybody ever heard of somebody going totally postal at UPS.
I have not seen anyone go postal. ive always wondered why. Its gotta be worse at ups than the post office.

satellitedriver

We had a driver today , he was called in office for running over allowed . Then my boss went off on driver about his T shirt being black , White or brown only colors allowed in my hub ! Then my coworker !! RIPS his shirt and his t sirt off and goes off on my boss !!! Next thing I know , he is walked out of the hub , he got the day OFF . Maybe a few weeks ?? off ??
Sounds like both are over recreational idiots.
The dress code allows black and white under shirts.
I personally think that UPS is missing a golden opportunity.
We are walking billboards.
The color of cancer awareness is pink.
If every driver had a pink undershirt on cancer awareness day, all that would show would be a small V of pink.
People would ask why.
We could direct them to a website to donate money.
UPS would retain it's false reputation for caring and the money could be raised for the research to improve and extend our loved ones life.
I like the concept.
I am prejudiced, by the fact, that, I have survived cancer,
and have lost love ones to this disease.
This approach could apply to Autism, MS, MD ect........
I never have thought of this until now.
What do Y'all think?

rod

Retired 22 years
If every driver had a pink undershirt on cancer awareness day, all that would show would be a small V of pink.
People would ask why.
UPS would retain it's false reputation for caring and the money could be raised for the research to improve and extend our loved ones life.
I like the concept.
What do Y'all think?

I think it would be a great idea BUT ------I think UPS don't care about anything anymore except the bottom line. They don't care if they lie to their customers about why a package wasn't delivered - they don't care if their trucks are dirty- they don't care if their drivers don't have a respectable looking uniforms-----you don't actually think they would care about cancer.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
People would ask why.
I like the concept.
What do Y'all think?

That is a helluva good idea!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Fabulous idea, but they wont it will never fly.
we are not allowed to wear black, only brown and white, how drab.
Even if people already knew the reason for pink, it wold allow us to support the cause, we are billboards.

GolfCart

He was the talk of the center !!!!!!!!!! Newer cover driver , been at UPS for yrs . He runs off every day by 1-1 1/2 hrs , so he is ALWAYS in office . My boss HATES him . I am just glad he did not kill anyone YET !

Returntosender

He was the talk of the center !!!!!!!!!! Newer cover driver , been at UPS for yrs . He runs off every day by 1-1 1/2 hrs , so he is ALWAYS in office . My boss HATES him . I am just glad he did not kill anyone YET !
Who knows? He could be like that guy at the coke plant a few months back. Went in for his hearing lost, left the faciility, came back and started killing people.

My discovery of this website and reading all the crap/gripes UPSers go through the one thing unionized UPSers have in common is. As an unionized UPSers you just have to TAKE IT UP THE *****. <====Short word for Rectum belongs where censored"

Last edited:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Fabulous idea, but they wont it will never fly.
we are not allowed to wear black, only brown and white, how drab.
Even if people already knew the reason for pink, it wold allow us to support the cause, we are billboards.

I'm told to stay away from billboards.

satellitedriver

I think it would be a great idea BUT ------I think UPS don't care about anything anymore except the bottom line. They don't care if they lie to their customers about why a package wasn't delivered - they don't care if their trucks are dirty- they don't care if their drivers don't have a respectable looking uniforms-----you don't actually think they would care about cancer.
I know that corporate, and the center team, does not really care, about the individual.
After my diagnosis, I called the center and told them that I needed to get gut cut.
They said, OK, and allowed me the time off.
That was the last I heard from them.
Not a simple friend%$#@@)(_+) phone call to ask how I was doing.
Months later, I returned to work.
They gave me a break on my first day back and only dispatched me with a 10hr day.
10 to 13hr was the norm for the next year.
My Pkg car is filthy and has not been washed in 5 years.-(unless I spend my own money to flush out the inside..)
My uniforms are 5yrs old.
They -(UPS)- should care about cancer.
Our once proud company is being eaten away, by an internal cancerous growth.
Caring-( in it's true form) is no longer an issue, in the present business model.

The Milkman

I know that corporate, and the center team, does not really care, about the individual.
After my diagnosis, I called the center and told them that I needed to get gut cut.
They said, OK, and allowed me the time off.
That was the last I heard from them.
Not a simple friend%$#@@)(_+) phone call to ask how I was doing.
Months later, I returned to work.
They gave me a break on my first day back and only dispatched me with a 10hr day.
10 to 13hr was the norm for the next year.
My Pkg car is filthy and has not been washed in 5 years.-(unless I spend my own money to flush out the inside..)
My uniforms are 5yrs old.
They -(UPS)- should care about cancer.
Our once proud company is being eaten away, by an internal cancerous growth.
Caring-( in it's true form) is no longer an issue, in the present business model.

The Longer you are at UPS the more you see how much they really don't care about us..The Shareholder is king
:youreright: