Taken out of service.....

O

OLDMAN3

Years and years ago the CMs P.O. the wrong lady. She had the goods on 4 of them without them knowing(fudging #s). She quit and took 4 of them down in 1 exit interview. Can't even count the number of hourlies those CMs accused of dishonesty. People are sinful, doesn't matter if they are management or hourly. None of us can justify ourselves before the Almighty. Thank God he is merciful!

upschuck

I am only acting like this because that's the way you think I act. You know nothing about me or my operation.
By the way only 2 people in over 15 years have ever been fired from management in my district and that's at all level's.
You are not in my district, I guess. Have had more than a handful fired in the past 6 months in my building.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
In My Humble Opinion. Dragon comes on here, one of the few that do, I dont think any of you know him personally, and I think your bashing is unfair.

There have been management people on here before who actually gave us insight, and yes, admitted there were bad management people.

News flash, there are bad hourly.

I have had more than my share of run-ins with management good and bad, you cannot broad brush them.

I think most of it has come from all the stressful numbers they need us to meet. Most know they are unfair in some cases, but have to keep their job by pushing it. We have a Union, they do not. And as for "well then they should not have went into management". Many people have business degrees, because they wanted to help run a business and succeed. Where better than a great company to use your degree. Who would know that running a company like ours would only be ran by computers and analysts at the top? Myself included, I went into pt mgmt, to use my degree, that I worked so hard for, and I found I used it in the wrong company, got a chance to drive and bailed.

On this beautiful Saturday morning, while I love ya all, reading this bashing, makes me just want to go shopping or something else.

In My Humble Opinion. Dragon comes on here, one of the few that do, I dont think any of you know him personally, and I think your bashing is unfair.

There have been management people on here before who actually gave us insight, and yes, admitted there were bad management people.

News flash, there are bad hourly.

I have had more than my share of run-ins with management good and bad, you cannot broad brush them.

I think most of it has come from all the stressful numbers they need us to meet. Most know they are unfair in some cases, but have to keep their job by pushing it. We have a Union, they do not. And as for "well then they should not have went into management". Many people have business degrees, because they wanted to help run a business and succeed. Where better than a great company to use your degree. Who would know that running a company like ours would only be ran by computers and analysts at the top? Myself included, I went into pt mgmt, to use my degree, that I worked so hard for, and I found I used it in the wrong company, got a chance to drive and bailed.

On this beautiful Saturday morning, while I love ya all, reading this bashing, makes me just want to go shopping or something else.
Shoe shopping or beer shopping?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Shoe shopping or beer shopping?
Grandkid clothes shopping. Beer later.
Seriously we have all had the training on RDR. I had an issue that would possibly make me look guilty, I grabbed the center manager for clarification, Busy or not, he has to answer, and I prefer his answer to a sups, I documented his answer, and if it is late it is on them not us. We do not have to try to gig the system to make it work. We do not have to be creative, it is either on time or its not. We cant save their ass by hanging ours. And actually RDR took that problem away.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I am only acting like this because that's the way you think I act.

Couple that with your screen name and avatar....

Just reinforces the perception (and experience) most hourlies have of management.

By the way only 2 people in over 15 years have ever been fired from management in my district and that's at all level's.

Talk about the BOG.... you must be in a small center.

I've known some good management people over the years.

Most have left, or have been provided with the chance to pursue other opportunities.

The prevailing attitude towards management, shouldn't be a surprise.

You're not going to get the "benefit of the doubt".... here.

-Bug-

Couple that with your screen name and avatar....

Just reinforces the perception (and experience) most hourlies have of management.

Talk about the BOG.... you must be in a small center.

I've known some good management people over the years.

Most have left, or have been provided with the chance to pursue other opportunities.

The prevailing attitude towards management, shouldn't be a surprise.

You're not going to get the "benefit of the doubt".... here.

-Bug-
His closing line,such as post 151. Usually causes the bashing

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
And besides, when I buy shoes I have to go to Fredericks of hollywood, or cross dressers r us , coz in the womens section, there is not alot of size 12s, that dont look like small canoes. Yes I am a BIGFOOT. Thankfully beer is one size fits all.
Lol I feel your pain...I averave shoe size 11 or 12 depending on the brand of shoes! It's a PITA.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Which is no problem in work boots, we just buy mens. But try to find a dress shoe.............
Yes...i've been buying men's workboots for years...they're wider so I like that. Dress shoes..everything is made for chicks with dainty feet...we end up picking thru the geriatric shoes..lol