Taken out of service.....

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Not in a small center or district, we just don't play those games here. Now the next district over...I will just leave it at that...

PS..due to all the "tough" love I have received lately :biggrin: and just because I am a great guy, I will be a humble manager on Monday and get along with everyone.

Group hug at PCM Monday Morning, be ready! :grouphugg::grouphugg:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Not in a small center or district, we just don't play those games here. Now the next district over...I will just leave it at that...

PS..due to all the "tough" love I have received lately :biggrin: and just because I am a great guy, I will be a humble manager on Monday and get along with everyone.

Touch me and I'll scream sexual harassment! I only hug hourlies...lol

oldngray

nowhere special

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My sis In law,is self conscience about her foot size. She is also has biggins. I always tell her, if you didnt have big feet you would topple over.

That always puts a smile on her face.
Awww that's sweet...lmao. Now that part is true...I do wish both parts were a bit smaller, but I'm not really self conscience about it...it is what it is ;)

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My sis In law,is self conscience about her foot size. She is also has biggins. I always tell her, if you didnt have big feet you would topple over.

That always puts a smile on her face.
This is true. And I wont topple because of my platform. Also my toppling has been greatly diminished by catching 0/70s from the top shelves. The whole body is one long slick mean machine, kinda like a tree trunk.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
This is true. And I wont topple because of my platform. Also my toppling has been greatly diminished by catching 0/70s from the top shelves. The whole body is one long slick mean machine, kinda like a tree trunk.
You could kick some Grandma :censored2: anyday ;)
I agree, I'm in better shape now than when I was 20.

undies

If you feel discriminated against, get a lawyer and file a lawsuit against UPS. Otherwise, wait out the union process.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
And besides, when I buy shoes I have to go to Fredericks of hollywood, or cross dressers r us , coz in the womens section, there is not alot of size 12s, that dont look like small canoes. Yes I am a BIGFOOT. Thankfully beer is one size fits all.
CAM00014.jpg
Size 12 sneakers...12 ounces in a beer...coincidence?? I think not!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
His closing line,such as post 151. Usually causes the bashing
Ditto G. That's the attitude their trained and mentally manipulated to have. Notice he didn't respond to the shady dishonesty games we mentioned? Because he knows how shady they really are. Who would want to live with being dishonest about everything management stands for. My conscious would eat at me in the worst way if I did things at work that I knew weren't right and morally incorrect. Shows the true character of a person in my book.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Ditto G. That's the attitude their trained and mentally manipulated to have. Notice he didn't respond to the shady dishonesty games we mentioned? Because he knows how shady they really are. Who would want to live with being dishonest about everything management stands for. My conscious would eat at me in the worst way if I did things at work that I knew weren't right and morally incorrect. Shows the true character of a person in my book.
Oh take it down a notch....Management isn't a job I'd ever want...but frankly, someone's gotta do it, just like all the other unpleasant jobs in the world. Yes, center manager's can be d*cks but that doesn't mean that they're all bad people!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Oh take it down a notch....Management isn't a job I'd ever want...but frankly, someone's gotta do it, just like all the other unpleasant jobs in the world. Yes, center manager's can be d*cks but that doesn't mean that they're all bad people!
They know what their getting into is what im saying, that's all.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Not always...just sayin...sometimes they get suckered into it. Outside of Brown...they aren't all bad people. Some are. I've had a few decent ones I'd have a beer with.
People that are mentally weak get persuaded and suckered into things. Its not like being in high school and their not teenagers where your whole life is 1 big indecision. Their grown ups and you should already know the consequences of a bad decision. Sometimes in life 1 bad decision puts you behind the 8 ball, and then you kick yourself in the butt because you knew you were making the wrong decision from the get go.

People that are mentally weak get persuaded and suckered into things. Its not like being in high school and their not teenagers where your whole life is 1 big indecision. Their grown ups and you should already know the consequences of a bad decision. Sometimes in life 1 bad decision puts you behind the 8 ball, and then you kick yourself in the butt because you knew you were making the wrong decision from the get go.
Im sober and I understood that post. What the heck Is wrong with me? LOL