Taking drivers test for the first time (On Topic)

Good Evening everyone,

I have been working as a Pre-Loader for a while now. I need help or guidance on taking the drivers test for the first time. My manager asked me if I wanted to do shuttle or Air. I said that I wanted to do Air. He said that I will take my test in an Air Package Car.

I have been working with this company for a while now and want to move up within the company. If anyone could give me a few pointers or a few tips on how to pass the drivers test that would be great! Thank you very much!

I also am an experienced driver on the road but I haven't driven in a big city dealing with a lot of traffic, So this would be new to me. If there is some way where I don't feel so nervous or pressured driving on the road with my manager that would be helpful to know. The test will only be like 30 minutes he said. Thank you again everyone!

Snack

Do you know if the package car you’ll be driving is an automatic or manual transmission? If not, find out.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
My drivers test was shuttling misloads in a early 70s P600 with a supe. Still had a choke on the dash. My thought was this is the crap they drive? That was 1988.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I have been working as a Pre-Loader for a while now. I need help or guidance on taking the drivers test for the first time. My manager asked me if I wanted to do shuttle or Air. I said that I wanted to do Air. He said that I will take my test in an Air Package Car.

Air cars are often on the smaller side. Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll test you in a sprinter van since that's what some centers use for air. :shifty: