Taking time off

UrFellowUpser

I recently got my wife pregnant and by doing the math she will be do towards the end of December during peak season. As a driver is their anyway i can take time off around this period to assist her during this time. We have no family close by and we already have three young kids at home. What are my options? I know its a blackout period around that time and really don't know what to do.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I recently got my wife pregnant and by doing the math she will be do towards the end of December during peak season. As a driver is their anyway i can take time off around this period to assist her during this time. We have no family close by and we already have three young kids at home. What are my options? I know its a blackout period around that time and really don't know what to do.

FMLA

Also,condoms are cheap

Poop Head

Judge me.
Take fmla for all of peak.

UrFellowUpser

I was thinking about the fmla thing and was wondering if the company will give me a hard time about it with it being the middle of peak and all at that time

Box Ox

I was thinking about the fmla thing and was wondering if the company will give me a hard time about it with it being the middle of peak and all at that time

Doesn’t matter, :censored2: ‘em. Laugh in their faces if they try to tell you moving boxes is more important than the birth of your child.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
C13C8B30-0D8E-49C1-A2A3-A8B68F0EC5FF.gif

@Indecisi0n take care of this

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Is that you messer? You can't keep taking every christChr off while you single handedly field a soccer team.

UrFellowUpser

Im 33 and my oldest is only in 3rd grade. Its just a little hard when you have no family around or people you can trust to give you a helping hand. I lost both of my parents by the age of 26 and my wifes family stay like 3hrs away and they are very busy people so its a little tricky how to handle this situation.

Indecisi0n

Im 33 and my oldest is only in 3rd grade. Its just a little hard when you have no family around or people you can trust to give you a helping hand. I lost both of my parents by the age of 26 and my wifes family stay like 3hrs away and they are very busy people so its a little tricky how to handle this situation.
We told you, FMLA . This company doesn't care about you, your wife or your kids. They would put you all out of the street in a heartbeat if it benefitted them . Fmla is your only protection

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Im 33 and my oldest is only in 3rd grade. Its just a little hard when you have no family around or people you can trust to give you a helping hand. I lost both of my parents by the age of 26 and my wifes family stay like 3hrs away and they are very busy people so its a little tricky how to handle this situation
FMLA , take the max time off, they can’t do anything ...

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I did it never heard a peep, they have to give you the time off. Just consider yourself lucky you timed it out just right :happy:.