Taliban in control way to go Joe

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
E-dxoxDXoAEJD1R.jpeg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
So now Biden wants to give away $6.4B to the Afghani's he's personally responsible for uprooting from their homes and delivering to a small town near you!

"...We urge Congress to appropriate $6.4 billion to enable the success of this multifaceted, historic mission..."

El Correcto

god is dead
So now Biden wants to give away $6.4B to the Afghani's he's personally responsible for uprooting from their homes and delivering to a small town near you!

"...We urge Congress to appropriate $6.4 billion to enable the success of this multifaceted, historic mission..."

Please give us the bribe money before us citizens end up executed on Twitter with the guns we gave terrorists. Pathetic.

El Correcto

god is dead
Basically saying we are in the process of bribing them and cannot be mean to them while the Americans we left behind for absolutely no reason are being held hostage.

El Correcto

god is dead
Lying sack. They’ll be recognizing the taliban government soon, or no more hostages released!
I don’t think they can recognize the government tbh. It would be political suicide. They just can’t condemn the government while negotiating a ransom with them, because Joe Biden is a dumb :censored2: who caused the worse foreign policy crisis in American history.
Iran-Contra, embassy hostages and the Beirut bombing all rolled into one. A masterpiece in how not to conduct yourself abroad. Not to mention all the allies he sold out during this debacle.

El Correcto

god is dead
“The Taliban have said they're committed to women's rights, and are not against women being educated or having jobs.
But since they seized control on 15 August, they have asked all women, except those in the public health sector, to stay away from work, until the security situation improves.
Security was one of the reasons the group gave when they were in power in the 1990s to prevent women from working, and many like Sara fear this time will be no different.
She used to work as an adviser in a government department, and also ran her own business. She says her family fears for her life.
"They tell me not to go for protests. They [the Taliban] will kill you. I fought with my brother to attend the march on Wednesday. It's important that we raise our voice. I'm not scared. I will keep going again and again and again, until they kill us. It is better to die once than die gradually."

This is what a true feminist is, someone I can support in their protest. The same people the radical left have condemned to death under an oppressive regime. She isn’t out there marching because wah wah I can’t kill a baby with a heart beat. She is out there fighting for equality under law, something women have in the United States.

El Correcto

god is dead
The conditions of a Trump pullout were not met, they are already harborin terrorists and have them in the government. People with million dollar fbi bounties.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don’t think they can recognize the government tbh. It would be political suicide. They just can’t condemn the government while negotiating a ransom with them, because Joe Biden is a dumb :censored2: who caused the worse foreign policy crisis in American history.
Iran-Contra, embassy hostages and the Beirut bombing all rolled into one. A masterpiece in how not to conduct yourself abroad. Not to mention all the allies he sold out during this debacle.
Never underestimate Biden’s ability to screw things up