OMICROM .

Box Ox

Maybe if we get 4 shots?

I won't be satisfied with only 4 or 5 if reports of vaccine weakness are true. Might be about time for direct at-will push button injection so I can break COVID like I'm Bane.

bane.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I fear vaxed people.
They walk around thinking they are safe and let their own safety protocols down.

My local Town Health Nurse has a gov't compiled list of just who has been tested.
And who got a shot and how many boosters each has received.
Just 6% of my fellow residents are unvaxed.
At one Town Gov't Meeting , an elected official once commented about posting a list of the unvaxed for all to see.
Thankfully his desire was rejected.

newfie

At this point if another man altered virus comes out of China we should completely shut down all trade and communications with them. Permanently. But people with power here are making big money off of China and we're extremely dependent on what they produce for us. So doubt we'll ever take serious action against them.
i would be thrilled if our dear leader brought it up in his meetings with china and maybe even threw a good hissy fit. Kind of like he does when a reporter asks him how he screwed up this country so quickly.

newfie

Indeed.

Well, at least our mRNA vaccines seem to be pretty effective for those of us who choose to receive the shots and live! For now. Until we eventually succumb to their side effects. :)

View attachment 368499
it may have some effects on the level of discomfort you experience when you get covid?
we do know you will not be immune to covid and will probably get it if exposed. Correct?
we do know that based on our baseline 97.5 percent of all exposed will survive the more severe forms of covid and certainly the lesser Omnicron?
The colin powell example tells us the vaccine will not help you if you have too many other things going on?
So at best it sounds like being fully vaccinated may help some if you're in between fully healthy and having too many underlying conditions?
and we do know that if you're in poor health 10 shots of the magic piss water probably will not help you.

if we followed the science we would probably identify the in between group that it may help and try to get them vaxxed?
and stop annoying and threatening the healthy folks .
the pharms you have listed above are making billions on their at best mildly effective piss water.

vantexan

it may have some effects on the level of discomfort you experience when you get covid?
we do know you will not be immune to covid and will probably get it if exposed. Correct?
we do know that based on our baseline 97.5 percent of all exposed will survive the more severe forms of covid and certainly the lesser Omnicron?
The colin powell example tells us the vaccine will not help you if you have too many other things going on?
So at best it sounds like being fully vaccinated may help some if you're in between fully healthy and having too many underlying conditions?
and we do know that if you're in poor health 10 shots of the magic piss water probably will not help you.

if we followed the science we would probably identify the in between group that it may help and try to get them vaxxed?
and stop annoying and threatening the healthy folks .
the pharms you have listed above are making billions on their at best mildly effective piss water.
The CDC recently said Omicron is 91% less deadly than Delta with a 50% less hospitalization rate than Delta. Delta is supposed to be 40 to 50% less deadly than Alpha. So why are we still in a pandemic?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The CDC recently said Omicron is 91% less deadly than Delta with a 50% less hospitalization rate than Delta. Delta is supposed to be 40 to 50% less deadly than Alpha. So why are we still in a pandemic?
Numbers. The Omicron spreads like wildfire, so while less deadly, overall infected is way up getting to more whales with all kinds of health problems.

vantexan

Numbers. The Omicron spreads like wildfire, so while less deadly, overall infected is way up getting to more whales with all kinds of health problems.
But that also means natural immunity is spreading quickly through the population. The UK just announced an end to mask mandates, vaccine passports, etc. It's just a matter of time before our caseload falls off a cliff.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
But that also means natural immunity is spreading quickly through the population. The UK just announced an end to mask mandates, vaccine passports, etc. It's just a matter of time before our caseload falls off a cliff.
Absolutely. In the end, same number infected.