Talk about a President

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
With all the negativity about the current political climate....

This is to funny, not to post.

In West Berlin while giving a speech, a balloon pops loudly.

Two months after being shot by Hinckley.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Well to fill in the shortage caused by all the retiring air traffic controllers there was a program established to add newly graduated air traffic controllers to the hiring list.
Obama closed that program down and hiring was based on race instead of experience.
Many incoming workers had never been to an airport before.
At some locations retiring employees stayed on longer just so operations would not need to shutdown.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well to fill in the shortage caused by all the retiring air traffic controllers there was a program established to add newly graduated air traffic controllers to the hiring list.
Obama closed that program down and hiring was based on race instead of experience.
Many incoming workers had never been to an airport before.
At some locations retiring employees stayed on longer just so operations would not need to shutdown.
Fake news.

Meat

My son-in-law was that person . Qualified, experienced , white.
He started the first of this year (FAA) instead of 4 years ago.

If he didn’t get the job, he’s average or below. I’ve counseled the sods on this site many times - if the government is affecting your life in any way (positive or negative), you’re probably straight up average (nothing wrong with that) or you just don’t have what it takes.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
If he didn’t get the job, he’s average or below. I’ve counseled the sods on this site many times - if the government is affecting your life in any way (positive or negative), you’re probably straight up average (nothing wrong with that) or you just don’t have what it takes.
Quality of a candidate didn’t matter that much under Obama.
I’m sure all that cancer hasn’t been cut out yet.
If Trump wins a 2nd term ... maybe.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If he didn’t get the job, he’s average or below
No.. No..LLL man..you think I would say my only son in law wasn't far above the rest?
He was qualed to work at any airport in the country but had to do DoD till Obummer got out.
White - White- quite white --ya bloody welllll white-- ya gotta a bloody right to say...