Talk by and about @%$#*& RIP

Marne Vet

No. Don't even know who that is. When I was [here] before it was very brief as Hoaxster would know. I hope he posts what my username used to be so I can try and get back into that acct.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
This topic was covered previously.
More had changed the way she posted a death.
I did not like it and I told her to resume posting RIP.

And I credit (best word I can come up with at this moment) More with breaking several deaths which caught me off guard.

Best example is Annette Funicello; I don't need to explain why it hit me, I was grateful I could absorb it at home.

We have choices.
Read the thread or don't read it.

Marne Vet

I guess this was a false statement if you can't back it up. Either that or it's one of your other alias

It's true. Cheryl is working on helping me retrieve my old info. I can't recall what I did 6 days ago, let alone 6 years ago. I never frequented this site. Only stopped by briefly. Hoaxster wasn't lying.

rod

Retired 22 years
It's true. Cheryl is working on helping me retrieve my old info. I can't recall what I did 6 days ago, let alone 6 years ago. I never frequented this site. Only stopped by briefly. Hoaxster wasn't lying.

Hoax wore a suit and tie for years at UPS. You don't do that without becoming a quailfied "lying master".

Obviously you haven't been here much in those six years if you don't understand a man sticking up for a woman who's attacked by a guy who doesn't like women in General. If you did you wouldn't have called me out. No disrespect but you don't know because you really don't know what I'm talking about. Cach Sumed it up for me.

Marne Vet

Obviously you haven't been here much in those six years if you don't understand a man sticking up for a woman who's attacked by a guy who doesn't like women in General. If you did you wouldn't have called me out. No disrespect but you don't know because you really don't know what I'm talking about. Cach Sumed it up for me.

You're correct. I wasn't a FT forum member back then, but that doesn't discount what I was saying. I didn't call you out. I replied to you. I commented on the persons statement that if you didn't like what she said, that you should keep it to yourself. Whether they were defending her or not, it was the statement that I disagreed with and commented on. No reason to read into it any further. If that other guy has a problem with women, that's a completely different issue than what I was discussing. What I said, was that everyone [here] is open for criticism when they make a statement. Your online tenure means nothing. You're judged by how you conduct yourself towards others, and what you write. That statement holds true anywhere. How long that person is in the "room" before someone else doesn't add weight to their statements of treatment of others. ~MV