Tattling on other Union Members

Box Ox

Just massagin your nutz
Cum Laude, want some?
awk.gif

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
All documentation I've seen states you are not to "tattle" on other union members. What do you do if your Union "co-worker" is a slacker. His excuse is that he is tired. I can understand that to a point, but does that give him the right to make everyone else take on his work every day because he is too tired to do his job?? He does do some of the job, but goes to the bathroom alot and is always on his phone, so not paying attention to what's going on, us other's have to pick up the slack. It's a part-time job, he doesn't have a second job, very young and still lives at home with his parents.

Curious what you guys have to say about a situation like that. I can't mind my own business about it cuz it is affecting all of us right now cuz we are very short staffed.
Two steps to a solution on this one. Stop helping him and slow down your work.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
All documentation I've seen states you are not to "tattle" on other union members. What do you do if your Union "co-worker" is a slacker. His excuse is that he is tired. I can understand that to a point, but does that give him the right to make everyone else take on his work every day because he is too tired to do his job?? He does do some of the job, but goes to the bathroom alot and is always on his phone, so not paying attention to what's going on, us other's have to pick up the slack. It's a part-time job, he doesn't have a second job, very young and still lives at home with his parents.

Curious what you guys have to say about a situation like that. I can't mind my own business about it cuz it is affecting all of us right now cuz we are very short staffed.
You use a lot words and phrases to draw us in...

Kinda politician like.

I see your usage of not tattlin, slackers and the favorable mind your own dam business.

But...

No respectable 224 Mafia member can get behind you.

As the gif master @burrheadd stated...

You seem like a little whiny ass who definitely doesn't lift.

And to be technical...

Your post is kinda dry tattlin as the kids say these days.

Myodb.

floridays

You use a lot words and phrases to draw us in...

Kinda politician like.

I see your usage of not tattlin, slackers and the favorable mind your own dam business.

But...

No respectable 224 Mafia member can get behind you.

As the gif master @burrheadd stated...

You seem like a little whiny ass who definitely doesn't lift.

And to be technical...

Your post is kinda dry tattlin as the kids say these days.

Myodb.
That was pretty harsh.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

You can't get tired?