Tattling on other Union Members

Labelflipper

You use a lot words and phrases to draw us in...

Kinda politician like.

I see your usage of not tattlin, slackers and the favorable mind your own dam business.

But...

No respectable 224 Mafia member can get behind you.

As the gif master @burrheadd stated...

You seem like a little whiny ass who definitely doesn't lift.

And to be technical...

Your post is kinda dry tattlin as the kids say these days.

Myodb.
Of course I would use words and phrases to draw people in, cuz the point was to get people to respond...don't think it was politician like, was just wanting thoughts of other's.
And no, I didn't snitch, was just asking what other's thought about the situation cuz have never worked a Union job before.

Seriously, if just asking a question, and stating what is going on in my situation, and wanting a response/advice, makes me a whiny ass who definitely doesn't lift, (not sure what the doesn't lift means) then I'm guilty.

("No respectable 224 Mafia member can get behind you."....copied from your response)

What are you saying by saying the above?? That says to me that the Union will not get behind a dues paying member of the Union for asking a simple question before any action has even been taken. Hope that's not what you meant.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Of course I would use words and phrases to draw people in, cuz the point was to get people to respond...don't think it was politician like, was just wanting thoughts of other's.
And no, I didn't snitch, was just asking what other's thought about the situation cuz have never worked a Union job before.

Seriously, if just asking a question, and stating what is going on in my situation, and wanting a response/advice, makes me a whiny ass who definitely doesn't lift, (not sure what the doesn't lift means) then I'm guilty.

("No respectable 224 Mafia member can get behind you."....copied from your response)

What are you saying by saying the above?? That says to me that the Union will not get behind a dues paying member of the Union for asking a simple question before any action has even been taken. Hope that's not what you meant.
tumblr_mfw591wSHX1r3s0kxo1_500.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

108297EF-8C80-4CCF-A536-C4531E5DDF69.gif

Labelflipper

You’re a grown ass man who is lucky enough to be in the Teamster’s union, and you need to be told not to snitch…..what am I missing?
I'm not a grown ass man, I'm a grown ass woman LOL.
I don't know what you are missing. Some people care about their job, some people don't. The people that don't, put pressure on the one's that do, and management NEVER sees it, or they do and ignore it, and it always comes down on the people that do care. The people that are friend,ing up never get in trouble, we that care are the one's getting in trouble for not picking up their slack. I've tried to mind my own business as advised, and just do my job, but keep getting asked to do more, and it's not gonna stop.

If you all think I'm a whiny ass for asking, then it is what it is. Maybe it would be different if it was happening to you directly, don't know.
I can't not care, so already know comments will be UPS is not the place for me to be.

Labelflipper

You’re a grown ass man who is lucky enough to be in the Teamster’s union, and you need to be told not to snitch…..what am I missing?
And, when you are asked to do more, cuz the other person isn't doing their job, you HAVE to say yes, otherwise you are not working as directed at that point and get written up for that. It's a lose, lose situation, at least for me and the other's that are in it.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

I don't know what you are missing. Some people care about their job, some people don't. The people that don't, put pressure on the one's that do, and management NEVER sees it, or they do and ignore it, and it always comes down on the people that do care. The people that are friend,ing up never get in trouble, we that care are the one's getting in trouble for not picking up their slack. I've tried to mind my own business as advised, and just do my job, but keep getting asked to do more, and it's not gonna stop.

If you all think I'm a whiny ass for asking, then it is what it is. Maybe it would be different if it was happening to you directly, don't know.
I can't not care, so already know comments will be UPS is not the place for me to be.
I don't pick on ladies.

What I'm going to do is kick @UnionStrong ass and make him give you a hug.

And, when you are asked to do more, cuz the other person isn't doing their job, you HAVE to say yes, otherwise you are not working as directed at that point and get written up for that. It's a lose, lose situation, at least for me and the other's that are in it.
Just worry about doing your own job, honestly

If the other employees actually that bad they will get weeded out.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

You can always quit

It’s not the premium job it used to be because employee appearance and work ethic is less than premium. One must be careful what they wish for.
PT is not the premium job it used to be because every other burger joint pays the same except with more hours and management treats them better.

tourists24

You’re so wrong. That work doesn’t magically become yours because management says so. If you’d just follow the advice of doing your area you’d be better off. You’re making it so much harder than it needs to be