Tattling on other Union Members

tourists24

And, when you are asked to do more, cuz the other person isn't doing their job, you HAVE to say yes, otherwise you are not working as directed at that point and get written up for that. It's a lose, lose situation, at least for me and the other's that are in it.
You don't have to say yes. You can only do your best and that doesn't mean doing other people's work. If you do it, then they'll keep doing it

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
tumblr_mfw591wSHX1r3s0kxo1_500.gif
You never had the markings of an RPCD

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm not a grown ass man, I'm a grown ass woman LOL.
I don't know what you are missing. Some people care about their job, some people don't. The people that don't, put pressure on the one's that do, and management NEVER sees it, or they do and ignore it, and it always comes down on the people that do care. The people that are friend,ing up never get in trouble, we that care are the one's getting in trouble for not picking up their slack. I've tried to mind my own business as advised, and just do my job, but keep getting asked to do more, and it's not gonna stop.

If you all think I'm a whiny ass for asking, then it is what it is. Maybe it would be different if it was happening to you directly, don't know.
I can't not care, so already know comments will be UPS is not the place for me to be.
Whatever you are, you came here and started this thread asking a series of questions that you seem unwilling to accept the answers to.

Seeing how you have it all figured out and have had the answers to your questions all along, what was your real purpose for this thread aside from self-righteous indignation, condescension and contempt for your coworkers, as well as for the Company and the Union?

Labelflipper

Whatever you are, you came here and started this thread asking a series of questions that you seem unwilling to accept the answers to.

Seeing how you have it all figured out and have had the answers to your questions all along, what was your real purpose for this thread aside from self-righteous indignation, condescension and contempt for your coworkers, as well as for the Company and the Union?
I accept the answers I got, and have been minding my own business and all they said to do. And no one seems to see the responses I put down that I didn't snitch, so whatever. No, I don't have it all figured out.

If you personally think it's ok for someone to play games on their phone, and watch movies while they are on the clock, and never gets in trouble for it, then more power to ya. They have a job and are getting benefits and are probably making more money than you everyday, cuz they aren't working, guessing you might be one of them too??

Part of your response "self-righteous indignation, condescension and contempt for your coworkers, as well as for the Company and the Union" Are you serious???? "Self-righteous indignation" You think it's fair for some people to play games and watch movies while on the clock??
"Condescension and comtempt" You think I think I'm superior and think other's are worthless, I don't. It's a matter of reality what goes on in front of your eyes. People stealing time, people not stealing time....I guess you are the authority of that.
And of all 3 things you stated, no, I never said anything against the Company or the Union.

Moderator... please delete my account on here. Thank you.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I accept the answers I got, and have been minding my own business and all they said to do. And no one seems to see the responses I put down that I didn't snitch, so whatever. No, I don't have it all figured out.

If you personally think it's ok for someone to play games on their phone, and watch movies while they are on the clock, and never gets in trouble for it, then more power to ya. They have a job and are getting benefits and are probably making more money than you everyday, cuz they aren't working, guessing you might be one of them too??

Part of your response "self-righteous indignation, condescension and contempt for your coworkers, as well as for the Company and the Union" Are you serious???? "Self-righteous indignation" You think it's fair for some people to play games and watch movies while on the clock??
"Condescension and comtempt" You think I think I'm superior and think other's are worthless, I don't. It's a matter of reality what goes on in front of your eyes. People stealing time, people not stealing time....I guess you are the authority of that.
And of all 3 things you stated, no, I never said anything against the Company or the Union.

Come to work and work at a sustainable individual pace and get paid accordingly, by the hour and stop worrying about what others are doing.

It is such a simple concept, but you can't do that,

....so your problem is yours and yours alone.

You got some really good serious answers here.

Like I said before worry about yourself and the bad employees will find a way out the door.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
you personally think it's ok for someone to play games on their phone, and watch movies while they are on the clock, and never gets in trouble for it, then more power to ya. They have a job and are getting benefits and are probably making more money than you everyday, cuz they aren't working, guessing you might be one of them too??
How does any of this concern you?
If it’s not costing you money
MYODB and get to work

atlastitan

"Work to the best of your ability."
Sometimes this entitles me to work slower than a lazy worker so that I don't pick up his slack. If management is not smart enough to know this guy shouldn't be here then that is not my fault. If you were a lieutenant, would you send a guy that pisses his pants when the bullets start flying with your best men? I wouldn't.

Doing time

Talk to him man to man and explain to him that you are tired of picking up his slack. Tell him to step it up or leave. Option 2 is when you catch his packages be sure to throw them directly in the walkways of his package car so that his laziness creates a problem for him. If you wanted to be even more evil you could purposely misload the packages in his packages cars so that all of his drivers will hate him and complain.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Talk to him man to man and explain to him that you are tired of picking up his slack. Tell him to step it up or leave. Option 2 is when you catch his packages be sure to throw them directly in the walkways of his package car so that his laziness creates a problem for him. If you wanted to be even more evil you could purposely misload the packages in his packages cars so that all of his drivers will hate him and complain.
If you try option one you can’t use option 3 or 2, as he will know it’s you. I’d go right to option 2.