Tattoo's

wizard

I work for ups cartage i was just sitting here wondering if i want to get a tattoo on the inside of my forearm is that allowed at this company??

DS

Fenderbender
Its different everywhere,maybe you should consider a shoulder tat that can be covered by a short sleeved shirt,otherwise they may make you wear a long sleeved shirt year round.
Think long and hard before you get one,it seems everyone wants one just to be cool,but its more than that.When I see all the chinese crap in black it just looks tacky to me.Remember,its
for life.So choose wisely...

rod

Retired 22 years
How about my favorite one -Have the letter B tatooed one on each butt cheek so when you bend over it says BOB

wizard

The reason I came here to ask is because no one at my center can answer the question, we usually get paid on thursday and as of right now my own supervisor cant tell my why i was the only one who didnt get a paycheck he said he is checking into it :confused:1 I really wish ups would not have bought us out things were much better before they moved in.

aspenleaf

The other day as I was walking into work I noticed this guy with "Brown" on one arm and "Power" on the other. . .what dedication to UPS! (Yes, I know it has nothing to do with UPS and no I did not mention it to him.):tongue_sm

I hope you get your paycheck!

hdkappler

rod your'e the man tat on your butt.reminds me when i was in the navy.one guy had a set of lips on his butt.he was thinking of getting a fly.won't say where that one was.

hdkappler

1.i should get a tat on my butt will say ups.lips the center manager.we had i came close to tell him to kiss butt. he should of had a barber pole or set of leaves in a private spot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I had this maroon customer convinced once that I was getting a UPS shield tattoo on my calf ,told him ups was paying for it and a $ 1000.00 bonus for any driver who got one. He bought it and I had him going for a day or so,he asked the FEDEX guy if they are getting them too!!! FEDEX guy was in stitches when he was telling me!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Big Babooba

The other day as I was walking into work I noticed this guy with "Brown" on one arm and "Power" on the other. . .what dedication to UPS! (Yes, I know it has nothing to do with UPS and no I did not mention it to him.):tongue_sm

I hope you get your paycheck!
We once had a driver get the UPS shield shaved onto his head. He didn't last too long.

Big Babooba

I had this maroon customer convinced once that I was getting a UPS shield tattoo on my calf ,told him ups was paying for it and a $ 1000.00 bonus for any driver who got one. He bought it and I had him going for a day or so,he asked the FEDEX guy if they are getting them too!!! FEDEX guy was in stitches when he was telling me!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
I once had a route where I deivered in the morning and somebody else would pick up in the PM. At one stop, I told everybody stories about their P/U driver, Lee. Once I told them that Lee had a naked lady tattooed on his chest and that he could flex his chest muscles and make her dance. That night, Lee started ragging on me about my story. He said that he had to take his shirt off to prove to them that he wasn't tattooed. It's a good thing that Lee had a great sense of humor.

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Its different everywhere,maybe you should consider a shoulder tat that can be covered by a short sleeved shirt,otherwise they may make you wear a long sleeved shirt year round.
Think long and hard before you get one,it seems everyone wants one just to be cool,but its more than that.When I see all the chinese crap in black it just looks tacky to me.Remember,its
for life.So choose wisely...

I was on the beach once with a friend, and a guy ahead of us had a ton of chinese and japanese tattoos across his back. I went up and touched one while saying "I'll have the Pad Thai with spicy chicken noodles, a fried spring roll and 3 fortune cookies."

We laughed pretty hard but I don't think he found it so funny. :confused:1