Tax updates

Feeders101

How does one go about getting a corrected W-2? It's all jacked up. Doesn't make any sense. Been out on disability since September. None of my numbers add up. Is this a local HR problem?

Kae3106

How does one go about getting a corrected W-2? It's all jacked up. Doesn't make any sense. Been out on disability since September. None of my numbers add up. Is this a local HR problem?

Actually it's a Payroll problem. Someone will need to put in a Payroll inquiry or send a direct email to Payroll with your issues. They will research it and see if a W-2C is warranted. If so, they will request it and send it out to you. It will be a few weeks though. They will not begin issuing W-2Cs until after Feb 15. (If you are still out on disability and need a direct contact, PM me.)

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Actually it's a Payroll problem. Someone will need to put in a Payroll inquiry or send a direct email to Payroll with your issues. They will research it and see if a W-2C is warranted. If so, they will request it and send it out to you. It will be a few weeks though. They will not begin issuing W-2Cs until after Feb 15. (If you are still out on disability and need a direct contact, PM me.)
Happened to me. After I sent in my taxes I got a NDA letter from UPS with a new corrected W2, no explanation. I actually got the number for payroll in Ohio somewhere from my center manager. Got the local involved and UPS payed for my amended tax return.

Feeders101

Thanks. I sent you a PM. I will wait for W-2c. This happened in 2013 also and it was a pain. I would have waited then if I had known.