Taxes

Meat

What’s your problem?

Tax cuts invariably a) pay for themselves b) never increase the deficit c) benefit lower socio economic backgrounds the most d) cause bidding wars for employees, which push wages into the stratosphere e) prevent a mass exodus of the rich (on occasion Fox News likes to tell their viewers they are being taxed out of the country).

vantexan

What’s your problem?

Tax cuts invariably a) pay for themselves b) never increase the deficit c) benefit lower socio economic backgrounds the most d) cause bidding wars for employees, which push wages into the stratosphere e) prevent a mass exodus of the rich (on occasion Fox News likes to tell their viewers they are being taxed out of the country).
And doofusses like you never take into account that billionaires, and millionaires, get tax breaks because they create jobs and wealth for many besides themselves. And one only has to look at California and New York to realize at some point many of the wealthy there throw up their hands and say enough and leave. But let's tax them to death because we're envious. Foolish.child.

Meat

And doofusses like you never take into account that billionaires, and millionaires, get tax breaks because they create jobs and wealth for many besides themselves. And one only has to look at California and New York to realize at some point many of the wealthy there throw up their hands and say enough and leave. But let's tax them to death because we're envious. Foolish.child.

Some millionaires are job creators.

I personally am not, but I guess this “doofus” can still take solace in the fact I turned my third-place medal into gold.

Enjoy your Saturday, superstar.

El Correcto

god is dead
You could take every penny away from wealthy Americans, it still wouldn’t pay for what the government has done.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
At the risk of sounding redundant, dial back your persona a couple of years.
E2DByLYVgAkOPyC.jpeg

fishtm2001

What’s your problem?

all debunked countless times

Brownsocks

Just a dog
  • In 2017, the top 50 percent of all taxpayers paid 97 percent of all individual income taxes, while the bottom 50 percent paid the remaining 3 percent.
  • The top 1 percent paid a greater share of individual income taxes (38.5 percent) than the bottom 90 percent combined (29.9 percent).
  • Source: Tax Foundation

vantexan

Some millionaires are job creators.

I personally am not, but I guess this “doofus” can still take solace in the fact I turned my third-place medal into gold.

Enjoy your Saturday, superstar.
You're the precocious stepchild of a FedEx VP according to you. So if you have any wealth it's from riding on the coattails of someone who made it.