TCD

rama

Is it true that under the new contract a Tcd becomes full time if he/she makes 150 reports the year prior? Mid south district

saintrick

156 part time TCD reports and the company must post a full time bid.

The opening will be filled through the full time bid procedure.

If bid can not be filled it will be filled by the part time pool bid section 49 2

Overpaid Union Thug

It is the reports per driver in my supplement. It is BS. If two TCDs combined go over the threshold than that should create another fulltime job. There have been lots of scenarios where two separate TCDs have ended the year with a couple of reports shy of the threshold individually but combined for well over the required reports. No job was added. So, don't turn down work and keep track of the days.

Sent using BrownCafe App

barnyard

KTM rider
It is the reports per driver in my supplement. It is BS. If two TCDs combined go over the threshold than that should create another fulltime job.

Eliminating the days when both worked.

If a TCD works by seniority, there should never be a year where combining days with another driver creates a job. If that is happening, then they only have themselves to blame.

tramtwo

Still a very hard number to hit... subtract peak, vacation and holidays and 160 is about the most we could get in our center. TCDs rarely drive on Mondays. If all the TCD days were combined it'd be well over 500 days in a year. Seems excessive use of that provision but at 28.10 an hour its hard to complain.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

saintrick

There is nothing in the language that excludes peak season reports from being included in the 156 reports.

In my building two or three part timers hit 200 report mark from the old contract every year.

rama

I had 210 reports last year. Worked all but 3 working days this year so I will get the 156 easily.. Not sure what u mean by free time but every report jan thru dec counts here