TDU Princess gets tossed.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I can throw all sorts of numbers and accusations around, that doesn't mean anything is actually true or based in any form of reality. That's like believing management when they lie (pathologically), but that's what you do.
How can something 'unreported' have merit? That's the stupidest thing I've read in quite some time.
Oh, something happened, I didn't report it, so it wasn't investigated or determined to be true, but I'm gonna throw that out there like it is true.
Oh, if you remember MT got 1158 in the delegate election (highest total) and you got 485 (lowest total). And he got 1317 in Local election, MM got 1353, and you didn't stand for a steward election.
If you're throwing numbers out there....
40 delegate votes for MT. That means some of the TDUers didn't even vote for him. As for accusations, isn't that how you ran your last 4 campaigns? Not one stitch of evidence. Just elaborate long stories. I can't wait for your slate change. Did you tell the poor souls yet?

Gimme Danger

From my perspective, UA campaigns (2) have been positive and platform-based.
I guess during the local election, the criticism of secret side deals hit home? The stack of side letters at the hospital that were requested and publicized. The shady carhaul deal that NLRB charges were filed against former PO.
I guess the by laws changes attempted 3 years ago, that were opposed by your slate, didn't sit well with you.
All I saw during that election was negativity by the former leadership. All I'm seeing now from the 2 halves of the old guard is negativity.
Considering that you guys lost the local and delegate elections, I can make a prediction on the upcoming local election. Want to make a friendly wager?

wide load

I guess during the local election, the criticism of secret side deals hit home? The stack of side letters at the hospital that were requested and publicized. The shady carhaul deal that NLRB charges were filed against former PO.
I guess the by laws changes attempted 3 years ago, that were opposed by your slate, didn't sit well with you.
All I saw during that election was negativity by the former leadership. All I'm seeing now from the 2 halves of the old guard is negativity.
Considering that you guys lost the local and delegate elections, I can make a prediction on the upcoming local election. Want to make a friendly wager?
All you gotta do is prove your claim. Post your proof. All I see are pictures of people not even running. Or the people that are you call weasels. Maybe you can make a flyer pretending J Blink will run next?
http://nebula.wsimg.com/2011d95565f...3BEA19CFAA89D08E0&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
I think educational options for members is positive not negative.

wide load

Who lost the local election? The old group? The guys on their way to retirement anyway?

Gimme Danger

Who lost the local election? The old group? The guys on their way to retirement anyway?
The former PO who is running again. The former recording secretary who is running again.
A former ABA/VP who is running again, supported by another former ABA who I heard is ineligible to run.

wide load

The former PO who is running again. The former recording secretary who is running again.
A former ABA/VP who is running again, supported by another former ABA who I heard is ineligible to run.
That's 2-3 different groups of people. Is the former President running? And isn't that their right?

Gimme Danger

A bunch of former appointed stewards for the recently retired former president, including you, are running on the 251 wrong slate.
And it is their right to run. But when you have a record that members fired you for, all your promises aren't worth the paper you print them on.

wide load

A bunch of former appointed stewards for the recently retired former president, including you, are running on the 251 wrong slate.
And it is their right to run. But when you have a record that members fired you for, all your promises aren't worth the paper you print them on.
So is the former President of local 251 running or not?

wide load

I don't know and don't care. Go to the bar and ask him.
You guys seem to always have long since retired officials at your fundraisers.
What do you mean you don't know? You put out a flyer with his face on it. And the other lady who was not running to begin with. And you say 251 Strong lies?