TDU

bowhnterdon

What a don’t understand, people giving a total stranger money. Just because he says what some want to hear. “TB for General President”. Here is my $100.... I really don’t get it...

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Sean has no shot to show up in philly. We are waiting for the liar. We will never let him forget what he did to us.
WE DARE SEAN TO SHOW FACE AGAIN IN PHILLY.
FACT
You couldn’t even get your people to vote dope!
So you’re voting the incumbents? Ok cool.

wide load

Lowest voting %.... in the country, for a Local Union.

Home of "vote no" and #623livesmatter.

Everyone is tired of their BS.
Their participation fell way off since that guy Jumbo retired. I guess @anHOURover has less followers than he thinks.
He doesn’t even have a side to go in the next election.

Irishman Collins

I've been blocked on so many FaceBook pages, for doing the same thing.

The biggest ones were run by Mark T (retired) and Rob A (fired from UPS).
I am curious, if Sean and Fred aren't the answer to the corruption that flows through the marble palace like beer flowing into T.B.s mouth.
Then what is the answer, K. Hall for gods sake?
Face it, the Hoffa administration is done, finished. The Hoffa legacy has been replaced with contracts littered with concessions, failing pensions and weakened membership.
If it isn't Sean and Fred, point out anyone entangled with Hoffa that could take this Union to the strength we once had?
I am not being hateful but please give us any name, any....

They can sure "wield that sword" of admin responsibility.

More like.... nothing better to do.

Or, the ability to intelligently debate an issue.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Their participation fell way off since that guy Jumbo retired. I guess @anHOURover has less followers than he thinks.
He doesn’t even have a side to go in the next election.
I remember the first time I saw @anHOURover at the TDU Convention in 2011, while I was manning a vendors table in the hallway most of the weekend.
It was kind of like witnessing a train wreck, unpleasant and hard to forget.

He wondered around aimlessly campaigning to be elected to what they call "The Steering Committee".
Most people seemed very uncomfortable talking to him, as he was awkwardly aggressive, with half of a lazy eye that was spaced oddly far apart from the other on his forehead.

It seemed that most found him abnormal, if not completely crazy.
I'm not sure that they weren't correct.

Last edited:

wide load

I remember the first time I saw @anHOURover at the TDU Convention in 2011, while I was manning a vendors table in the hallway most of the weekend.

He wondered around aimlessly campaigning to be elected to what they call "The Steering Committee".
Most people seemed very uncomfortable talking to him, as he was awkwardly aggressive, with half of a lazy eye that was spaced oddly far apart from the other on his forehead.

He might have Apert syndrome. Which makes sense.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I always thought it was a girl

I mean the name and all

anHOURover

Pics or it didn’t happen
FACT
They would be using my picture everywhere if I was there.
You are making up stories again.
Are you sure you did not see bro jo from Chicago ? Just simply a post a link or a pic of me being there.
Until then you are telling stories again
FACT

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Pics or it didn’t happen
FACT
They would be using my picture everywhere if I was there.
You are making up stories again.
Are you sure you did not see bro jo from Chicago ? Just simply a post a link or a pic of me being there.
Until then you are telling stories again
FACT
Dude, you definitely have a face for radio, so I doubt anybody took your picture?

....and if they did, I don't have access to it.

Either way it was definitely you, as I recognize that melon of yours from your YouTube videos.

I considered trying to carve a pumpkin in your likeness this year, but feared retribution from our HOA.

542thruNthru

Dude, you definitely have a face for radio, so I doubt anybody took your picture?

....and if they did, I don't have access to it.

Either way it was definitely you, as I recognize that melon of yours from your YouTube videos.

I considered trying to carve a pumpkin in your likeness this year, but feared retribution from our HOA.

The HOA line killed me! Lol