TDU

anHOURover

Dude, you definitely have a face for radio, so I doubt anybody took your picture?

....and if they did, I don't have access to it.

Either way it was definitely you, as I recognize that melon of yours from your YouTube videos.

I considered trying to carve a pumpkin in your likeness this year, but feared retribution from our HOA.
It’s 2018 and you pay hoa fees ?
A sucker really is born every minute
FACT

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It’s 2018 and you pay hoa fees ?
A sucker really is born every minute
FACT
I didn't say I paid any HOA fees?

I know you're on a fixed income, with your 4 day, 40 hour straight time job....but don't worry about me, I'm doing rather well.

Some strive only to survive like you, while others work to get ahead like me.

It's the 7th of the month, have you paid your rent yet?

I'd hate to see you have to dip into your Ramen Noodles fund to pay outstanding late fees.

F

Frankie's Friend

Tdu will take anyone except for bro joe in Chicago aka John brown.
Look they let bubble come and set up shop. Irishman they will even let you in. @Wideload just took a cruise with the loud tdu wicked witch of the east from my local. It’s a fact.
ASK HIM (I have pictures to prove it)
Wideload is a now of fanboy of tdu
FACT
I doubt if theyll take you thought. Too much baggage.
20180806_205913.jpg

Been charged lately?

F

Frankie's Friend

Pics or it didn’t happen
FACT
They would be using my picture everywhere if I was there.
You are making up stories again.
Are you sure you did not see bro jo from Chicago ? Just simply a post a link or a pic of me being there.
Until then you are telling stories again
FACT
Nope. This reveals that not only did you behave like @Bubblehead said but it proves that you got your bike back.

Screenshot_20181107-210042_Google.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Speaking of TDU....

What a shock;

Teamsters Local 805 is cutting pension benefits.

PIOnline : Error Page

(good link)

You remember Local 805.

It was run by TDU "high priestess" Sandy Dope.

She managed to destroy that Local, after becoming the President in 2002.

In a short 12 years, they were forced to merge with Local 810 because of

financial mis-management. And then, she was hired by Local 810 (sympathy)

but then let go after a brief period.

What was her response....

Go work another Teamster job ?

Nope.

She jumped ship to another Union. (SEIU ?)

I can't make this stuff up.

-Bug-

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What is not true ?

financial mis-management.
And then, she was hired by Local 810 (sympathy)

Neither are true, not that I really care aside from being embarrassed for you, as I normally respect what you have to say.

In the end, I have never been a TDU supporter, nor did I ever vote for S Pope.
I simply see no need to embellish antiquated timelines to further an irrational prejudice for an organization that would dry up and cease to exist if the IBT could ever get their :censored2: together for any extended period of time.

I have said many times, and I'll say it again, you likely make more people inquire as to what TDU is, than you turn away others with this tired, repetitive, broken rhetoric.

~Bbbl~™

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
She managed to destroy that Local, after becoming the President in 2002.

financial mis-management.
Keep telling yourself that....

It's a documented fact.
It's not....

@Inthegame has on multiple occasions broke down those LM2's for us, showing that it wasn't a "documented fact".
The truth is that her Local's finances were trending in a positive direction when the Local was dissolved.

As I understand it, her Local was absorbed by 805 due to declining membership when their biggest employer went out of business.

My Local absorbed a small Local a few years back under similar circumstances and there's no shame in it, aside from the IBT's dismal organizing track record over the last 2 decades.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And then, she was hired by Local 810 (sympathy)

Keep telling yourself that....

It's a documented fact.
It's not....

They "let her go" when she strategically announced her candidacy for the IBT General Election on the Zuckerman Slate.
She never had any delusions that she had found a new home in local 805, but nice attempt at slight of hand.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Dude, you definitely have a face for radio, so I doubt anybody took your picture?

....and if they did, I don't have access to it.

Either way it was definitely you, as I recognize that melon of yours from your YouTube videos.

I considered trying to carve a pumpkin in your likeness this year, but feared retribution from our HOA.
YouTube videos??

623STEWARD

It was actually his boot camp picture that is was going to use as a model for the jack-o'-lantern.

I heard he didn't graduate from boot camp, instead opting for the "Trainee Discharge Program" (TDP)....shocking.
Making fun of a man who served his country ? What a guy. What a teamster. You should be on the other end oF THEEEEE WALL
FACT