Tea Party Terrorists...

Buddybrown

Check out the CNN numbers worldwide compared to Fox. Oh yeah, right - Fox isn't world wide - that silly, stupid news wouldn't have a chance to expand outside the US.
Well, my cable surely doesn't provide it, not even on specialty channels that are extra to pay for. I just done the search - tried FNC and tried Fox news (only fox news that I get is the local fox news on the local Fox channels in the US)
I fact checked my info on wiki to get 2010 accurate numbers.... Nationmaster is usually behind a few more years, but I must admit, didn't check it this time if they have 2010 data up, yet.
I guess you only fact check when it benefits you, keep on spewing. Perhaps the Canadian airways shouldn't be so censored so that you too can enjoy FOX News programing like your friend TOS! PeAcE :)

klein

Für Meno :)
Check out the facts before you talk.
Should I apply with why you don't get CBC, CTV or Canadian Global news ?
Are you that censored, too ?
Do you have BBC and Deutsche Welle ?

And why aren't gay marriages or smoking small amounts of pot not legal in the entire USA ?
(Oh yeah, right - because we are too liberal, and has nothing to do with censorship).

moreluck

golden ticket member
Check out the facts before you talk.
Should I apply with why you don't get CBC, CTV or Canadian Global news ?
Are you that censored, too ?
Do you have BBC and Deutsche Welle ?

And why aren't gay marriages or smoking small amounts of pot not legal in the entire USA ?
(Oh yeah, right - because we are too liberal, and has nothing to do with censorship).
I do get NBC, CBS, ABC , CNN ,MSNBC, CNBC, FOX.....of those, FOX is the only one who has the guests from the left to balance and present the liberal view....people like Juan Williams, Bob Beckel, Alan Colmes, and many others. Even Bill Oreilly gives Obama his props when he has it coming.....which isn't very often.

Thinking that Obama is doing a fantastic job is what's wrong with the country right now. Just because CNN people think he's a messiah, doesn't make it so.
I don't get Canadian news........Except for a special friend and a kinda celebrity, Canada doesn't interest me.

If something happens globally, Fox presents it.......like the riots in England right now.

As far as the gay marriage and pot stuff, there are other threads covering those subjects.

Buddybrown

Check out the facts before you talk. Should I apply with why you don't get CBC, CTV or Canadian Global news ? Are you that censored, too ? Do you have BBC and Deutsche Welle ? And why aren't gay marriages or smoking small amounts of pot not legal in the entire USA ? (Oh yeah, right - because we are too liberal, and has nothing to do with censorship).
This babble makes no sense as per usual. I'm not the one making false claims and could care less about getting news in Canada. I very rarely watch any kind of T.V. news and get most all my information from the WORLD WIDE WEB, perhaps you've heard of it.

klein

Well, I can't care less getting news from Fox. I have seen it in Florida and couldn't stand it. It's mostly about US politics, world news you are very lucky to get it, because it needs to be something major.

I think CNN is fair, they always have someone on the right representing them. Be it Ron Paul, or other Tea party members, they hold a deabte with the left, and the reporter in the middle.
I listen to both points of view.

I think the Tea Party is heading towards Russian politics (did you know Moscow has the most billionares on earth now ?), and the rest of the population is starving.
That's what the USA can do with Tea Party politics, get rid of all social benefits, privatize medicare and SS, and we shall see what that future brings to the United States.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, I can't care less getting news from Fox. I have seen it in Florida and couldn't stand it. It's mostly about US politics, world news you are very lucky to get it, because it needs to be something major.

I think CNN is fair, they always have someone on the right representing them. Be it Ron Paul, or other Tea party members, they hold a deabte with the left, and the reporter in the middle.

I think the Tea Party is heading towards Russian politics (did you know Moscow has the most billionares on earth now ?), and the rest of the population is starving.
That's what the USA can do with Tea Party politics, get rid of all social benefits, privatize medicare and SS, and we shall see what that future brings to the United States.

HELLO!! It's about US politics because this is the US !!!! You wring your hands and cackle like a black magic wizard just wishing for disaster for the U.S.

klein

Well, Moreluck, Moscow is disperatly waiting for all that billionaire money to trickle down, just like you are with those Bush tax cuts for the rich.
You're in California, you sure hope all those pop stars, movie stars start up several businesses soon, with all those tax cuts they are receiving.

It's like waiting for the great pumpkin !
A lesson taught to us as kids, but Fox news brainwashed even that away from you !

Don't you find it pretty ironic, that the most mansions in the USA are located in California and Florida and they have the most rich people, yet both those states are near bankruptcy ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, Moreluck, Moscow is disperatly waiting for all that billionaire money to trickle down, just like you are with those Bush tax cuts for the rich.
You're in California, you sure hope all those pop stars, movie stars start up several businesses soon, with all those tax cuts they are receiving.

It's like waiting for the great pumpkin !
A lesson taught to us as kids, but Fox news brainwashed even that away from you !

Don't you find it pretty ironic, that the most Mansions in the USA are located in California and Florida and they have the most rich people, yet both those states are near bankruptcy ?

Just close the Klein-cyclopedia !!! Sick of your unsubstantiated facts.

The 10 most extravagant mansions in the US and only one in California....

klein

Just close the Klein-cyclopedia !!! Sick of your unsubstantiated facts.

The 10 most extravagant mansions in the US and only one in California....

okay, I'll change my mind, most billionares and millionares live in New York.
Hollywood or the Miami/Fort Lauderdale/Palm Beach area can't compare.

I took a tour of the rich and famous homes in LA, as well with the Duck-tour thru the Fort Lauderdale canals.
Got to see Oprah's mansion in Fl, the Maimi Vice home, and many others.

In LA, seen Madonna's home (used to be home) and many others.

Guess, I'll need to do the New York tour, and see all those celebrity homes next.
Ofcourse, I'll get to see the ghettos, filthy subways, people living under the bridges, too LOL

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Why do you fill your brain with these rants from townhall?? Are you that desperate to hear what you want to hear?

Peace.

Hey Mr. Pot kettle Black...Why do fill your brain with Obama kool-aid? Oh thats right because you love the Messiah and are desperate to hear what you want to hear.

klein

You know, Michelle Bachmann is better looking then Obama, but everytime she opens her mouth, she's darn ugly !

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Wrong...you only watched for 5 mins and they said something against the Messiah so you went back to CNN....tell the truth.

I thought you were talking about FOX...they do the same thing...usually with a hottie in the middle.

If that happens then maybe all the people who want to suck of the govt will move to Weiner land.

moreluck

golden ticket member
lester8511explosives.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, the support and popularity of the Tea Party continues to dwindle as each month passes. Every poll in the nation shows a high disapproval rating for the Tea Party and its activists. Just yesterday, the S&P senior Director CLARIFIED their positions on the downgrade of the USA credit rating.

"People in the political arena were even talking about a potential default," said Joydeep Mukherji, senior directior at S&P. "That a country even has such voices, albeit a minority, is something notable," he added. "This kind of rhetoric is not common amongst AAA sovereigns."

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/...om-their-records----but-they-cant.php?ref=fpb

The republicans have been dealt a kidney punch by the S&P with this new statement, and it solidifies the claim that the downgrade was a TEA PARTY DOWNGRADE.

There is nothing for democrats to worry about when it comes to the Tea Party, this KOCH brothers scheme is running out of steam and its followers leaving the ship before its hits the bottom of the sea!

Peace.

Buddybrown

Obama takes heat from Tea Partiers at Iowa town hall! Ryan Rhodes, a group leader in the Hawkeye State, stood up and shouted a question during a town hall, asking the president how he can call for more civility when "your vice president is calling people like me, a Tea Party member, a 'terrorist.'" Ryan Rhodes stood up and shouted a question at the president regarding reports that Vice President Joe Biden had called the members of the Tea Party "terrorists," USA Today reports. Rhodes questioned how the president can talk about civility when Biden was accused of using that kind of rhetoric. After taking a question from another town hall attendee, Mr. Obama said he agrees that everyone should tone down their political rhetoric. http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2011/08/obama-clashes-with-tea-party-member/1 Ryan Rhodes a true patriot for standing up to the destruction known as Obama.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama takes heat from Tea Partiers at Iowa town hall! Ryan Rhodes, a group leader in the Hawkeye State, stood up and shouted a question during a town hall, asking the president how he can call for more civility when "your vice president is calling people like me, a Tea Party member, a 'terrorist.'" Ryan Rhodes stood up and shouted a question at the president regarding reports that Vice President Joe Biden had called the members of the Tea Party "terrorists," USA Today reports. Rhodes questioned how the president can talk about civility when Biden was accused of using that kind of rhetoric. After taking a question from another town hall attendee, Mr. Obama said he agrees that everyone should tone down their political rhetoric. http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2011/08/obama-clashes-with-tea-party-member/1 Ryan Rhodes a true patriot for standing up to the destruction known as Obama.

And of course, the first thing Obama does is deny it happened.......yet it's on tape.

Buddybrown

Well, the support and popularity of the Tea Party continues to dwindle as each month passes. Every poll in the nation shows a high disapproval rating for the Tea Party and its activists.
The left wing media circus would have you believe this because they're scared. This (TOS) particular left wing media minion has no credibility as we all know and is a shining example of what not to listen to as he continues to twist, lie and distort!