Teamcare leave form requires a signature

iruhnman630

Teamcare is offering to maintain coverage during treatment or isolation for covid19 separate from the paid emergency leave process.

The form itself requires the doctors signature which is a bit of a conundrum for those who do everything remotely and never actually visit a doctor like I did.

If/when you get sick, be prepared with the form ahead of time.

I'm just using an option day to cover my benefits for the week in case the paid emergency leave gets denied

Oldboy

Did you end up going to your doctor to get a signature or was a online doctors note enough for the form? Did you hear back from ups?

iruhnman630

Did you end up going to your doctor to get a signature or was a online doctors note enough for the form? Did you hear back from ups?
I'm relying on the emergency leave and chose not to pursue this option.

20200331_211440.jpg

Last edited:

tramtwo

I visited the doctor on 3/20 in person and had him sign the form . No test was indicated at the time as they were saving them all for First Responders and Hospital personnel and people admitted through the emergency room. Looks like teamcare has cut me a check for $65 for one day 3/27.

I received approved for the covid-19 pay from UPS on the 26th. I filed on 3/23. The last day that I worked with 3/18. My time card for the last week was just adjusted showing scheduled off with my gross salary total for the week. The option days that were coded prior to the approval have been removed from my timecard but not credited back yet.

Not sure why teamcare paid me for one day of short-term disability.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200331-234846.png
    Screenshot_20200331-234846.png
    339.2 KB · Views: 171