Teamcare question

putrefaction

My coverage was dropped because I missed 6 days in a row for paternity leave. Now my family and I are shown as ineligible for healthcare. Does anyone know how long that week will affect my eligibility? I've been driving for 7 months. Management said I could take more than a week off if I needed to but never told me I would loose my health insurance.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My coverage was dropped because I missed 6 days in a row for paternity leave. Now my family and I are shown as ineligible for healthcare. Does anyone know how long that week will affect my eligibility? I've been driving for 7 months. Management said I could take more than a week off if I needed to but never told me I would loose my health insurance.
Did u take fmla?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Did you use FMLA?

gorilla75jdw

You need to file for intermittent FMLA , your insurance will return regardless after you report back to work . You have to report atleast once a week .

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How long ago was this? Ask if they can throw a personal or sick day in during the week you were off.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Settle it down.
IMG_1818.JPG

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is UPS. No way you miss 6 days in a row. We are not that involved with our families.

Why did you not schedule vacation?