Teamcare

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And what would make me nervous that's going on on an anonymous Internet forum. My family want for nothing. I am healthy. My family is healthy and Ken H negotiated a great life for me and my family getting my start out at ups. I participate in my local union and am there to stand for and with my brothers and sisters. I am a front line grunt in this teamsters union. Slowly and methodically working my way through this great union.
What makes you nervous is that what is being said on this "anonymous internet forum" threatens all the things that you have just listed, and "dotting my eye" wont change that.

What makes you nervous is that what is being said on this "anonymous internet forum" threatens all the things that you have just listed, and "dotting my eye" wont change that.
Regardless of what you think in your mind I have a job making over a 100k a year. It's not going away and I know to much now to let it. There is nothing too g on on this forum that is any threat to my livelihood. People come to this site mostly because they are mad about something. Or they have a ups question. I hen 250,000 upsers start coming to this forum with about a million other teamsters and they start spewing hate at the IBT then we might have a problem. We know this won't happen because the typical member could care less. So there is nothing on this site that will cause me to go hungry. My family being hungry and a very broken home is my fear and this site won't ever do that. Carry on with you psychology.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Regardless of what you think in your mind I have a job making over a 100k a year. It's not going away and I know to much now to let it. There is nothing too g on on this forum that is any threat to my livelihood. People come to this site mostly because they are mad about something. Or they have a ups question. I hen 250,000 upsers start coming to this forum with about a million other teamsters and they start spewing hate at the IBT then we might have a problem. We know this won't happen because the typical member could care less. So there is nothing on this site that will cause me to go hungry. My family being hungry and a very broken home is my fear and this site won't ever do that. Carry on with you psychology.
I'm on the 9.5 list and don't aspire to ever make $100,000 as a package car driver.
I don't begrudge you because you do, truly I don't.

Like you, I don't fear for my livelihood or the needs of my family.
We will likely be fine.
I do however, fear for the young and unborn Teamsters, as their future is not being looked after as ours was by our predecessors.
That's a shame.

I'm on the 9.5 list and don't aspire to ever make $100,000 as a package car driver.
I don't begrudge you because you do, truly I don't.

Like you, I don't fear for my livelihood or the needs of my family.
We will likely be fine.
I do however, fear for the young and unborn Teamsters, as their future is not being looked after as ours was by our predecessors.
That's a shame.
Whatever you need to tell yourself to help you out.

anHOURover

Just another Keyboard Cowboy getting tough on the internet. And he wonders why his posts are deleted? Go figure.
He's just like his boy Sean the rooster! They are tough guys who think they are above the law! The roosters will be out of office just like 251! This clown said the same about the TDU CLAN that knocked his boys out! "They are nobody's... They have no chance.... Watch and see.... ". Guess what... The roosters lost and the nobody's are in office!! They are doing a much better job.... Cock a doddle doooooo

He's just like his boy Sean the rooster! They are tough guys who think they are above the law! The roosters will be out of office just like 251! This clown said the same about the TDU CLAN that knocked his boys out! "They are nobody's... They have no chance.... Watch and see.... ". Guess what... The roosters lost and the nobody's are in office!! They are doing a much better job.... Cock a doddle doooooo

Good analogy, Belly. Bart Scott running his mouth in 2010 before heading to Pittsburgh for the AFC playoff game. That trip didn't really work out well for the Jets.
I love the sound bite. Could care less about the jets. Bart Scott was a hell of a player s and he always backed up his words.

upswife75

I'm fighting for my brothers and sisters. This insurance I wouldn't want for my pets. ...

I sure wish I had it for my pets! Then I would have paid no more than $5 for both the prednisone and the antibiotics my dog needed when she got bit by a rattlesnake last weekend, instead of $60.

image.png
I sure wish I had it for my pets! Then I would have paid no more than $5 for both the prednisone and the antibiotics my dog needed when she got bit by a rattlesnake last weekend, instead of $60.
My Bianca tore her ACL and it cost me $3600.

upswife75

View attachment 61571 My Bianca tore her ACL and it cost me $3600.

OUCH! My poor girl has been through hell in the past few months. Before the snake bite, she was diagnosed with Steroid Responsive Meningitis, which may have actually saved her with the snake bite, since she was on prednisone for that treatment. Thankfully, I have an awesome vet who didn't charge me for pretty much anything while we were trying to figure out what was going on. Otherwise, I'd have been looking at over $1k, easily, just in MRIs and such.

I hope your Bianca is doing better. :)

Attachments

• 12278956_10154111736736531_2962119931258205100_n.jpg
    12278956_10154111736736531_2962119931258205100_n.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 157
OUCH! My poor girl has been through hell in the past few months. Before the snake bite, she was diagnosed with Steroid Responsive Meningitis, which may have actually saved her with the snake bite, since she was on prednisone for that treatment. Thankfully, I have an awesome vet who didn't charge me for pretty much anything while we were trying to figure out what was going on. Otherwise, I'd have been looking at over $1k, easily, just in MRIs and such.

I hope your Bianca is doing better. :)
She's about seven weeks into her recovery and she's kicking ass. She's got a lot of her girl power back. It takes 6 months to fully recover but the say she is doing great. I hope yours keeps seeing better days.

anHOURover

Maybe Teamcare will cover pets soon? COCK A DOODLE DO... They cover a bunch of roosters in new england already