TeamCare

upswife75

Yup, terrible insurance. :rolleyes2:

This is for surgery I had last month. The doctor's portion and the surgery center where I had it done. What this doesn't show is that, on top of the surgery, the insurance also paid for me to have a nurse come to my home 3 times over the course of the week after the procedure, to check up on me and make sure everything was healing properly. All paid at 100%. The ONLY thing I got a bill for was $19.25 for pathology.

insurance surgery.jpg

Yup, terrible insurance. :rolleyes2:

This is for surgery I had last month. The doctor's portion and the surgery center where I had it done. What this doesn't show is that, on top of the surgery, the insurance also paid for me to have a nurse come to my home 3 times over the course of the week after the procedure, to check up on me and make sure everything was healing properly. All paid at 100%. The ONLY thing I got a bill for was $19.25 for pathology.

View attachment 12763

Wow. Boob jobs are getting expensive.

QKRSTKR

So now I have a $10 co-pay at the doctor. Then I will still be responsible for 20%. Under company plan I only had to pay 20%. Would like to know how this is not a concession.

Stink, stone, 407, anyone? Before no copay, pay 20%. Teamcare, $10 copay and 20%. What gives? Wow. Welcome to teamcare.

QKRSTKR

So now I have a $10 co-pay at the doctor. Then I will still be responsible for 20%. Under company plan I only had to pay 20%. Would like to know how this is not a concession.

Stink, stone, 407, anyone? Before no copay, pay 20%. Teamcare, $10 copay and 20%. What gives? Wow. Welcome to teamcare.
Oh, and by the way, I have never paid a dime for a prescription, guess that's out the window to. I'm not saying teamcare isn't good insurance compared to what others have, I'm saying its worse than what I had.

Stonefish

You had a $10 before. Post your SPD showing no $10 copay.

Stonefish

Oh, and by the way, I have never paid a dime for a prescription, guess that's out the window to. I'm not saying teamcare isn't good insurance compared to what others have, I'm saying its worse than what I had.
Retail was $5 before and 100% on mail-order. That's what it is now. Show me something you have different.