Teamsters Union Charged with Illegally Threatening UPS Worker: ‘Join Union or Be Fired’

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Never heard of that either, it’s like Paulie from Goodfellas here, ‘oh your hours were light this week? * pay me!’ Your kid is sick? FU pay me!
Lots of Teamsters dont agree with how leadership supports only liberal Democrats or other liberal causes.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Lots of Teamsters dont agree with how leadership supports only liberal Democrats or other liberal causes.
They make the whole bldg gather to hear some pinheaded Democrat politicians in the am during campaigns! All I can do not to start screaming!

freehoodies

So what we need is the non-union related budget items listed, including things like special minority-fringe group caucuses. Members can veto their participation in select budget items and dues will be decreased accordingly.
Thats your right under Beck. Union does not want you to know this.

Its the nuclear option, but it might be the right call.

Big Rigger

I don't equate a union member insisting his or her dues not be spent in ways they do not believe in with being a rat.
It was a joke. Just like the RIP.
As for the rat...it is New York ya know.
People can't tell sarcasm on a comment board..

Like I said it is NY. Been there many times. The unions run that place.
And that is not sarcasm.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Money corrupts.
A lot of money. A lot of corruption.
Pay the dues and never fail to vote. Money enough has always been there to take care of the brotherhood.