Teamsters United GP candidate threatens teamsters with violence.

Spongebob1

He's a rat. I ho care though this ain't the teamsters. It's a bunch of bust out TDUers. You can't bring reproach on anyone in a sissy Internet chat room. I'm the only real life character here. Everything else is fiction. Scared to tell who they are. Most want to be me but there scared.

You like giving me all those red X's?
Just a heads up,..
Laguna gave me a bunch of red X's so I returned the favor and I lost my Icons for a few weeks, He rated on me I didn't rat on him, but I believe Ms Cheryl is watching and so are the mods,

5habits100

Just a heads up,..
Laguna gave me a bunch of red X's so I returned the favor and I lost my Icons for a few weeks, He rated on me I didn't rat on him, but I believe Ms Cheryl is watching and so are the mods,
Not true. She said it was reported.

Don't try to spin it you guys can rat on me all you want I'm ok with it. All that does is prove what I've been saying about the TU supporters

Just a heads up,..
I've given you two meat. That's total son. I'll take them back since I obviously hurt you real bad.

Spongebob1

They're probably going to say it was taken out of context like where Tim didn't know he was being recorded either and made some really bad comments. Amazing what people will do when they don't know they're being watched or recorded. Both number 2 who was number 1 and now number 1 who was number 2 can't keep it together.

I'm sure FZ would be happy to show you the surveillance video's, I just talked to him, he told me there's cameras all over the building, just go ask him, oh that's right you're a scaredy cat,...

You could be twins
We aren't related we are just brothers from another mother. He knows I got his back though. Ready to go to work when it's needed. Ken have paved the way to a good life for my family and I. He's been an excellent role model for me. I own Ken H and I'll pay him back ten fold.

Just a heads up,..
There you go boy. I don't want you to cry to mom you rat.

He still hasn't answered the question
He's scared. He's going to have to call TDU and ask what to do. I don't have to do that because I freestyle. So I'm the Michael Jordan of this forum. Which ever name I'm under. I rule this roost. These TDU roosters need to pay homage.

But he didn't mean it that way.

Sure he did
He threatened teamsters in his own local. He will be brought up on charges and he should be. How friggen stupid do you have to be to get fought doing that. Suckerman is a stink mouth potty mouth about to be brought up on charges. Irb NLRB. Good luck stinky mouth.