Tears of a clown...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
train-derail-o.gif

Overpaid Union Thug

Ok apparently I missed all the drama that resulted in this thread. And it looks like its going to take a whole lot of researching other threads just to get an idea of what happened. I dug around a little bit and its obvious that it'll take much more time than I'm willing to waste to get caught up. Looks like most of it took place in the Nothingness Fluff thread So I have two questions.....

1. What the hell happened?

2. What is the purpose and narrative of the Nothingness Fluff threads? I've asked before and got answers but it never made any sense to me. :)

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Ok apparently I missed all the drama that resulted in this thread. And it looks like its going to take a whole lot of researching other threads just to get an idea of what happened. I dug around a little bit and its obvious that it'll take much more time than I'm willing to waste to get caught up. Looks like most of it took place in the Nothingness Fluff thread So I have two questions.....

1. What the hell happened?

2. What is the purpose and narrative of the Nothingness Fluff threads? I've asked before and got answers but it never made any sense to me. :)
1. It all started in the thread the OP Created downing all drivers and escalated from there.

2. The purpose of Nothingness Fluff is to have fun. The narrative is whatever comes to mind at that moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.