Tears of a clown...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok apparently I missed all the drama that resulted in this thread. And it looks like its going to take a whole lot of researching other threads just to get an idea of what happened. I dug around a little bit and its obvious that it'll take much more time than I'm willing to waste to get caught up. Looks like most of it took place in the Nothingness Fluff thread So I have two questions.....

1. What the hell happened?

2. What is the purpose and narrative of the Nothingness Fluff threads? I've asked before and got answers but it never made any sense to me. :)
The OP was talking smack and disrespecting Cheryl.

Cliff notes version.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Ok apparently I missed all the drama that resulted in this thread. And it looks like its going to take a whole lot of researching other threads just to get an idea of what happened. I dug around a little bit and its obvious that it'll take much more time than I'm willing to waste to get caught up. Looks like most of it took place in the Nothingness Fluff thread So I have two questions.....

2. What is the purpose and narrative of the Nothingness Fluff threads? I've asked before and got answers but it never made any sense to me. :)
It has no purpose and this kids a jerk off...:)...

DoMorePayLessUPS

Basically, I said being a driver is way easier than being a preloader, which it is, and a bunch of old, grumpy, angry men got mad

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
image-1-1-jpg.70595
That will sure make everyone abandon this thread pronto! lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
... What is the purpose and narrative of the Nothingness Fluff threads? I've asked before and got answers but it never made any sense to me. :)

To explore and expose those underpinnings that lie deep beneath the labyrinth that is human existence, free expression, yet dwelling upon a foreshadowing of things yet not discovered, or dare not yearned towards.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/question-for-drivers.368467/

Read away. His original thread that started the animosity.

DoMorePayLessUPS

If this were a a UPS official website as soon as one of my threads was locked the mod would get a PM from my Union buddies stating that they're protesting the lock.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.