Technology and Discipline - UPS's Thoughts Are Your Methods Able To Beat Our Computer

The Real Jack RyanMI6

I understand there are several view points on this. This form that i received was taken from a day where all the onroad supervisors were training. Which means this observation was done completely by technology. So in light of that ask yourself a personal question, Are my methods able to beat the computer? Am i completely confident and comfortable with this section of the contract
15367823174561272853580940129504.jpg

Neanderthal

You having a reaction to the companies harassment or “numbers” will solicit them to visit you in the future.

Stay consistent and do not lie, you’ll have the job until you die.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Just thought id share, btw the only reaction i had was to respond appropriately by having a 11.5 day. Respond whatever, given the 147 on no edd i figured that meant following orion or in otherwords i didn't so just for giggles i followed Orion. Miles up by 10+, time up by 1.5 hours and the best is my over allowed was down by over 1.00 hours. My onroad is going to ---- a brick tomorrow.

Well now if the mike works that adds some fun as i had to explain to all my customers why i wasn't, lets just say it changed my normal happy demeanor. My quick wit and infectious smile. Ya thats it

Last edited:

brownIEman

How the friend can they tell if you stopped talking after getting a signature?

That's a bit of speculation. What that's likely measuring is if it takes longer to start the ignition after stop complete than it did to stop complete after stopping ignition.

In other words, if it takes a driver longer to walk back to the car and start up than it did to stop, open the bullhead, select the packages, walk in, make delivery, get signature, stop complete. The most common cause if that is presumed to be talking.

542thruNthru

You having a reaction to the companies harassment or “numbers” will solicit them to visit you in the future.

Stay consistent and do not lie, you’ll have the job until you die.

I agree 100% with the last part. But 100% disagree with the first. The company will harass you till the day you die and do their best to intimidate you.

F

Frankie's Friend

That's a bit of speculation. What that's likely measuring is if it takes longer to start the ignition after stop complete than it did to stop complete after stopping ignition.

In other words, if it takes a driver longer to walk back to the car and start up than it did to stop, open the bullhead, select the packages, walk in, make delivery, get signature, stop complete. The most common cause if that is presumed to be talking.
"Talking after signature/stop complete".
You figure it out.
The mike can be used. But not for much legally if you know what I mean.

Maybe he went to the bathroom?