Ted Cruz announces... wait, im still laughing...! LOL

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That's great. Ted Cruz will be perfect for someone whose biggest accomplishment in life was getting intimate with an M-16.
You don't know me.

You don't know what I have or haven't done.

Statements like the one you just posted is why you are a troll.

wkmac

The American 180 is a 22lr machine gun .
Very good at hitting its target , as long as the target does not move .

The American 180 is a political move in what a politician does after an election as opposed to what he/she promised before said election.

BrownArmy

And yet, strangely, the anti-birthers line up against Ted Cruz.

Oh the irony.

Actually, there's no irony in that, because 'irony' is the wrong term to use.

'Anti-birthers' is a strange term.

The only 'birthers' are those who don't agree with BHO's legitimate legal status.

Ted Cruz is a valid candidate for the office of President,

In the same way that John McCain is also a valid candidate for the office,

IN THE SAME WAY THAT BHO WAS A VALID CANDIDATE for the office.

Sigh.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Actually, there's no irony in that, because 'irony' is the wrong term to use.

'Anti-birthers' is a strange term.

The only 'birthers' are those who don't agree with BHO's legitimate legal status.

Ted Cruz is a valid candidate for the office of President,

In the same way that John McCain is also a valid candidate for the office,

IN THE SAME WAY THAT BHO WAS A VALID CANDIDATE for the office.

Sigh.
You are only 2/3 right.

brett636

I really like Ted Cruz. He is probably the purest conservative candidate in the Republican field. Now with that being said I do recognize that Mr. Cruz does have an uphill battle to fight. I will withhold judgement on the outcome of his campaign until I can get a clearer picture on how the media and the RNC handles a potential Cruz presidency. Overall, though, I would vote for Ted Cruz for President before anyone else. I will also have no probably supporting a Scott Walker, Rand Paul, or Ben Carson presidency either, but time will tell how the field will shake out. For the time being I am on board with Ted Cruz for President!

tc-210.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What I find even more hilarious than the Rand Paul students wearing red shirts to Ted Cruz's party, was that the students were FORCED to attend this speech or face discipline.

Yes, something called "convocation" where ALL the students at liberty university have to attend these stupid meetings in the main hall and listen to right wing nuts spout off on every issue under the sun.

If they fail to attend, they get demerits and fines.

http://www.liberty.edu/faithservice/index.cfm?PID=2586

The students of LIberty University took to social media during Cruz's speech to TRASH HIM!

I loved it!

http://www.businessinsider.com/libe...uzs-presidential-campaign-announcement-2015-3

Poor TED, all he has to look forward to is the one vote from Brett.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
I really like Ted Cruz. He is probably the purest conservative candidate in the Republican field. Now with that being said I do recognize that Mr. Cruz does have an uphill battle to fight. I will withhold judgement on the outcome of his campaign until I can get a clearer picture on how the media and the RNC handles a potential Cruz presidency. Overall, though, I would vote for Ted Cruz for President before anyone else. I will also have no probably supporting a Scott Walker, Rand Paul, or Ben Carson presidency either, but time will tell how the field will shake out. For the time being I am on board with Ted Cruz for President!

tc-210.jpg

Cruz is more like Obama than Reagan. He wouldn't be my first choice but might end up as least worst option.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Nobody really likes this guy outside of a few fringe whackadoos. He'll be funny to watch but I would look for the GOP establishment to try and 86 him post haste, from their perspective all he does is hurt the chances of the eventual candidate by making the republicans look like nutjobs.