Ted Cruz announces... wait, im still laughing...! LOL

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I think he says all congress will have to enroll in Obamacare, just not him.
Wow!
Ted Cruz: I hate Obamacare, btw, where do I sign up?????
Typical conservative. Hate government 'waste and abuse', but are first in line for 'the free stuff'.This TEACON didn't have to sign up for Obamacare. He could have purchased health insurance from a company that is not related to Obamacare. If I hated Obamacare as much as he says he does, buying insurance on the D.C. exchange, or any Obamacare exchange, would have been the last thing I would have done. The reason he did is because he knows it's probably cheaper to buy health insurance through the D.C. exchange. Cheap bastard. So much for his intense hatred of Obamacare.Can republicans spell or say hypocrite or are they just the definition?

oldngray

nowhere special
gmc12897420150324042000.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Stopping Obamacare does not deny healthcare coverage.

And most of the people in Obamacare are either on medicaid or had private health insurance that was cancelled because of Obamacare.

Stop equating Obamacare as the only way to get health coverage, it is not.

Sportello

Stopping Obamacare does not deny healthcare coverage.

And most of the people in Obamacare are either on medicaid or had private health insurance that was cancelled because of Obamacare.

Stop equating Obamacare as the only way to get health coverage, it is not.

As to your points.

1) Stopping Obama care just makes health insurance costs prohibitive to millions.
2) That is just plain 'pants on fire' false.
3) Correct, and Cruz is not compelled to use the exchange to get health care.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Wow!
Typical conservative. Hate government 'waste and abuse', but are first in line for 'the free stuff'.This TEACON didn't have to sign up for Obamacare. He could have purchased health insurance from a company that is not related to Obamacare. If I hated Obamacare as much as he says he does, buying insurance on the D.C. exchange, or any Obamacare exchange, would have been the last thing I would have done. The reason he did is because he knows it's probably cheaper to buy health insurance through the D.C. exchange. Cheap bastard. So much for his intense hatred of Obamacare.Can republicans spell or say hypocrite or are they just the definition?
Or maybe Obamacare drove up the price for private health coverage that it is so expensive that even congress people can not easily afford it.
As to your points.

1) Stopping Obama care just makes health insurance costs prohibitive to millions.
2) That is just plain 'pants on fire' false.
3) Correct, and Cruz is not compelled to use the exchange to get health care.
Where does it say, "Life, liberty, healthcare and the pursuit of happiness?"

Some things you are just on your own.

Sportello

Or maybe Obamacare drove up the price for private health coverage that it is so expensive that even congress people can not easily afford it.
The average wealth of a congress critter is over $1million. Cruz stands at $3.5 million.

He can afford healthcare without using healthcare.gov

ImWaitingForTheDay

Again please prove it if you can......I call bull:censored2:. If they wanted to, his wife could COBRA for up to 18 months. This is a stunt.Cobra isn't cheap and they are helping to prove that ACA is cheaper than Cobra...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Wow!
His reason is he was buying the healthcare through his employer , the US Federal Gov't .

oldngray

nowhere special
“He was on his wife’s health care … to avoid Obamacare and the cost associated with it to us, the taxpayer, as he’s a federal employee,” Beck’s co-host Stu Burguiere explained. “She’s taking a leave of absence from work as he campaigns. So he doesn’t have health insurance from there anymore, so he’s going to get health insurance through his job.

Beck commented: “So CNN and everybody else is jumping on the bandwagon and they’re like, ‘He doesn’t like Obamacare! But look where he’s going getting his insurance — he has to get his insurance from Obamacare!’ It’s so agonizing.”

Burguiere compared the situation to the progressive income tax, saying he doesn’t agree with it but he still pays his taxes every year.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...dias-coverage-of-ted-cruz-going-on-obamacare/

ImWaitingForTheDay

“He was on his wife’s health care … to avoid Obamacare and the cost associated with it to us, the taxpayer, as he’s a federal employee,” Beck’s co-host Stu Burguiere explained. “She’s taking a leave of absence from work as he campaigns. So he doesn’t have health insurance from there anymore, so he’s going to get health insurance through his job.

Beck commented: “So CNN and everybody else is jumping on the bandwagon and they’re like, ‘He doesn’t like Obamacare! But look where he’s going getting his insurance — he has to get his insurance from Obamacare!’ It’s so agonizing.”

Burguiere compared the situation to the progressive income tax, saying he doesn’t agree with it but he still pays his taxes every year.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...dias-coverage-of-ted-cruz-going-on-obamacare/
The law only states that one must purchase insurance. It is very interesting that he has chosen to do so through the ACA rather than purchase insurance through his wife's COBRA or purchase it on the open, private market. So much for his vaunted principles, I guess. He wants the less expensive, more affordable health care insurance he would deny to others. The man seems to have no ethics.

ImWaitingForTheDay

His reason is he was buying the healthcare through his employer , the US Federal Gov't .
Of course the Captain Obvious question never asked is ... If your so against "Obamacare" as a member of the congress you can refuse to sign up and just go buy insurance on the open market ... why not ??? Hypocrisy thy name is Cruz !!!

oldngray

nowhere special
The law only states that one must purchase insurance. It is very interesting that he has chosen to do so through the ACA rather than purchase insurance through his wife's COBRA or purchase it on the open, private market. So much for his vaunted principles, I guess. He wants the less expensive, more affordable health care insurance he would deny to others. The man seems to have no ethics.

You continue to ignore the facts. He HAS to buy through his employer (US Government) now.

MAKAVELI

You continue to ignore the facts. He HAS to buy through his employer (US Government) now.
He does not. He only needs to purchase insurance. Doesn't matter wether it's through COBRA, the exchange, or on his own. His choice to purchase on the exchange and accept any subsidy is exactly that, his CHOICE.