Tempe, AZ driver opportunities

Fatherof2

Hi,

Planning transfer to Arizona, does anyone know how long the current wait is to become friend/t package driver? I know that things change often , just curious if the wait is really long or if my chances would still be better at the Phoenix Hub.

Hellobrown2000

For some reason people don't like letting other people know the wait times, or they don't work anymore. Just a guess though. Someone will be sure to say another reason.

watdaflock?

Hi,

Planning transfer to Arizona, does anyone know how long the current wait is to become friend/t package driver? I know that things change often , just curious if the wait is really long or if my chances would still be better at the Phoenix Hub.
Driving a big brown truck in the Valley of the Sun during the summer months must be horrible.

Peppermint Patty

Cardboard Pusher
Unless your in a very small center I would say this is your best shot to transfer anywhere. Between retirements and Saturday ground they will probably be hiring the most drivers the company has seen in awhile.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So you are moving to Arizona but your specific destination will depend upon where you think you will have the best chance of becoming a FT driver most quickly?

tony480

Hi,

Just got hired full time in Mesa center. Took me 6 1/2 years of part time to get the call. Only reason got the call was they started the Tuesday-Saturday shift