Temporary Cover Driver Lock in Pay

I'm a temporary Cover driver hired from street in May 2020. I'm out my 30 day packet of course. My start pay rate was $32.01 and was bumped up 68 cents in August. We have a part-time to full time bid folder sign up that will be remove this Monday December 21, 2020. My questions is if I sign it and go full time is my pay of $32.69 locked/ secured or will my pay drop to $21 hr like every new driver that's full time/ so many people say I should be good, they won't take your pay etc. but honestly I want to play it safe. I'm honestly just want my insurance. But I don't know how long I need to work a TCD/ part time employee to get my insurance. Is it 9 months or a year? I've been getting run-arounds since I started working. 🙄

542thruNthru

I'm a temporary Cover driver hired from street in May 2020. I'm out my 30 day packet of course. My start pay rate was $32.01 and was bumped up 68 cents in August. We have a part-time to full time bid folder sign up that will be remove this Monday December 21, 2020. My questions is if I sign it and go full time is my pay of $32.69 locked/ secured or will my pay drop to $21 hr like every new driver that's full time/ so many people say I should be good, they won't take your pay etc. but honestly I want to play it safe. I'm honestly just want my insurance. But I don't know how long I need to work a TCD/ part time employee to get my insurance. Is it 9 months or a year? I've been getting run-arounds since I started working. 🙄
It depends on your supplemental contract. Do you know what local union you are?