Tentative contract

Is that $2.75 and THEN $7.50, or more what I suspect, the $2.75 is included in the $7.50 total? So, $2.75 this year, and an average of $1.18 per year thereafter.

In other words, 6.5% the first year, and 2.4-2.6% per year thereafter.

I don't know what additional is going into H/W and Pensions, and there is some good language, so I'll reserve judgement for a little bit more, but sub-inflation "raises" are not exactly what I'd call 'historic...'
$7.50 total, as described by the $49 avg at the end of the contract. I'm sure there are HWP improvements as per normal, so it's really on par with recent contracts. 18% over the life plus HWP improvements. PTers are making out like gangbusters here. Lifers maybe not as much, but overall it seems legit.

MostHelpNeeded

$7.50 total, as described by the $49 avg at the end of the contract. I'm sure there are HWP improvements as per normal, so it's really on par with recent contracts. 19% over the life plus HWP improvements. PTers are making out like gangbusters here. Lifers maybe not as much, but overall it seems legit.
PT raises were a given, and $21/hr isn't earth shattering. There are areas ALREADY paying more through MRA's.

The more I think about this, the more I think UPS probably feels and is the winner here.

The way this played out, the things we "won," they're all things UPS knew were coming.

It really seems like the negotiations 'fell apart' on the 5th not because UPS wasn't willing to give what we wanted economically, but more so because they were willing to, and probably more, but they had to appear like we were forcing them.

It was suspect then, and it's suspect now.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Probably 7.50 total. 49.00 per hr by contract end.
IMG_2161.jpeg
According to this it’s $2.75 and $7.50

PT raises were a given, and $21/hr isn't earth shattering. There are areas ALREADY paying more through MRA's.

The more I think about this, the more I think UPS probably feels and is the winner here.

The way this played out, the things we "won," they're all things UPS knew were coming.

It really seems like the negotiations 'fell apart' on the 5th not because UPS wasn't willing to give what we wanted economically, but more so because they were willing to, and probably more, but they had to appear like we were forcing them.

It was suspect then, and it's suspect now.
But, let's keep in mind, it's okay if a "legit deal" works out for both sides. I'm fine if UPS feels like it won too, that's how a deal should feel. If that's the case, we shouldn't be so worried about 2028. If they feel they were had, then start saving now, they're coming for us.