terminated for falsification of records

UPSSOCKS

How can you do an audit in advance? You cheated, got caught, and now it's time for justice to prevail. There's another thread on here stating how easy it is for UPS employees to get another job so you have nothing to worry about. Talk to Sleeve, he can get you a job making more than you make now.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

It doesnt matter what hes job was, he was caught falsifying records. He says he was warned the weak before, but not on this offense.

This guy is asken for feedback as to help in his pursuit of reinstatement, and all everyone says is " you should have just done your job, your fired good bye etc...

It all about how strong you local union E Board is, If he has a strong President with power, he should get his job back no problem. If the local has enough pull and power, they can get him back to work, You see if UPS fears them, they can demand him back or else. Or else means, inother words, they will torcher UPS foreverything and will make there lives misrable... you see, its better if an E Board is feared rather than liked by UPS, becuause fear last longer...

This is why you need to elect the right people for the job when it election time.

Now I would go your hall and demand they do more for you. Dont go down without a fight. Hopefully your President can comeup with something, they only can help you now - remember in unity there is strenght, although they can't strike for you they have other obtions. Work slow down, interupth operations and much more on a low key...

Good luck brother. Let me know what happens..

UPSGUY72

I like the people that post questions without all the information needed to correctly answer them. Then when you ask for more info they don't reply. It like they have something to hide. As they only give the information out that is favorable to them.