Termination for 5 minutes unpaid time

Alchemix

Getting the drink on the way out is the main issue here, just so you know specifically what they took issue with.

But yeah..."theft"...lol That is rich coming from the same people who don't give a rat's ass if your preloader is dumber than cat turd. Or who expect you to be okay with coming back to load up half a bulk stop into your car halfway through the day because it wouldn't all fit in the morning. Or have you doing circles around town because the manifest order is all screwed up. It's the drink at the gas station that put you over. Lmfao
hahahaha right? thats what im saying. Like sheesh

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
The real question is, what type of drink? If you went to the bathroom, and bought a WATER, without clocking out for break, and they termed you, then definitly call OSHA, as hydration is a safety issue.

I buy water all the time not clocked out.

Water = 👍
Any other beverage = 👎

Alchemix

The bathroom is not theft. You are not required to code anything out for bodily functions.

The issue is buying personal things on company time.

The more up front and contrite you are, the better this will go for you. Make excuses, and fight the labor manager, and he’ll keep you gone for a while.

I have a feeling you’ll get your job back.
thank you

The bathroom is not theft. You are not required to code anything out for bodily functions.

The issue is buying personal things on company time.

The more up front and contrite you are, the better this will go for you. Make excuses, and fight the labor manager, and he’ll keep you gone for a while.

I have a feeling you’ll get your job back.
Only if he changes his attitude

Nah
The real question is, what type of drink? If you went to the bathroom, and bought a WATER, without clocking out for break, and they termed you, then definitly call OSHA, as hydration is a safety issue.

Water = 👍
Any other beverage = 👎
You could probably make an argument for gatorade or something else with electrolytes as well.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I know it sucks. Sometimes the company does things just because they can, not because it makes sense. I've seen them send 10 feeder drivers to a railyard to pick up loads, train is late and they tell us to sit there 4 hours @OT.

Alchemix

Water = 👍
Any other beverage = 👎
I bought energy drinks so thats not really a thing for me. Bang energy drinks have vitamins and stuff in them but as a former college athlete im not gonna pretend like I was buying energy drinks to be healthy. More to stay awake as I was going on a route I never was on before

Nah
I bought energy drinks so thats not really a thing for me. Bang energy drinks have vitamins and stuff in them but as a former college athlete im not gonna pretend like I was buying energy drinks to be healthy. More to stay awake as I was going on a route I never was on before
You wouldn't be able to defend that one.

Also, stop buying that garbage. That :censored2: will kill you. Get used to water.

iruhnman630

I have yet to successfully enter a 10 minute paid break after putting in the 20 minutes unpaid lunch in Diad 6 without getting the "exceeded the number of allowed breaks" message