Termination

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
What law???
UPS with love to used that on you Bubblehead if you was the Clown Driving.
maxresdefault.jpg

Rack em

Made the Podium
Yeah, you guys are probably right....it's not like we are in a union with a collective bargaining agreement or something???

What was I thinking?
I AM AGREEING WITH YOU DAMN IT! You and I both know the company will try and fire someone by twisting contract language. They could claim a low flying plane was close to hitting the Ups truck and because his eyes were on his phone for that 1 second, that we could have grounded the airplane which is grounds for termination. I legit wouldn't be surprised to hear a lame ass excuse like that.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I AM AGREEING WITH YOU DAMN IT! You and I both know the company will try and fire someone by twisting contract language. They could claim a low flying plane was close to hitting the Ups truck and because his eyes were on his phone for that 1 second, that we could have grounded the airplane which is grounds for termination. I legit wouldn't be surprised to hear a lame ass excuse like that.
What would it take to force the Company to stop throwing crap against the wall like that???

Brown echo

Yeah, you guys are probably right....it's not like we are in a union with a collective bargaining agreement or something???

What was I thinking?
Sir! please , I am going to assume that you not thinking right !! but you are braking the law also killing someone or hurting someone . trying to make sense , but your right people still make choose to make poor and stupid decision...just saying!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Sir! please , I am going to assume that you not thinking right !! but you are braking the law also killing some one or hurting someone . trying to make sense , but your right people still make choose to make poor decision...just saying!!
I'm saying it's a warning letter at best and absolutely not against the law here.

That's why I tried to ask the OP where they reside, because as so many refuse to acknowledge, we aren't all under the same rules and guidelines.

But hey, don't let me knock you from your soapbox???

Brown echo

:picture:
:winnersmiley::winnersmiley::winnersmiley:
images
ui-41-512.png

542thruNthru

I have been a full-time driver for 6 years have 0 accident on my record and have never been written up for anything. I have always been pretty good about in-cab distractions and know that it is unacceptable to be on your phone while driving but I am human and I do slip up every once in awhile normally I have my phone in my chest pocket, today while I was driving I pulled my phone out of my pocket looked at the time and placed it back in my pocket my supervisor was doing an observation and Saw that I looked at my phone while driving. He then approached me and said that there are no warnings for having your phone in your hand while the wheels are moving and that I am going to be terminated. Can I really lose my job over this or do I need to at least be written up for it first?

I highly recommend you answer this question.
3ArrowsPointingDown.gif

What region are you in and do you have a local rider???

The reason is because your local rider may have language that resembles mine.
Screenshot_20190327-200547.png