Termination

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Thank you Sir ! ...... great point a moving violation , Got exactly what you deserved a ticket , now let UPS know that you already had that on your record let said you have a CDL , or you hurt someone !???

There are already laws against reckless driving, how about we just enforce those? People who cannot keep their vehicle under control are the problem.

F

Frankie's Friend

Jailhouse lawyer.
That is FMCSA updated rules. Anyone can read then online. I just posted excerpts to clarify that he used a one touch method, not out of his restraining device (seat belt) proximity and is no different than the management purposefully sending diad messages that create a lighted and audible signal interrupting the driver's attention far to the right and away from the road ahead.

Double standards are a two edged sword.

F

Frankie's Friend

So why the name change? Not sick of it anymore?
I actually got tired of the negative reminder of certain issues every time I saw the screen name.

BUG mentioned that he reads all of my posts and mentioned that he made sense of them (my paraphrased overview) even thru the hate.

I don't want to be known as a hateful, negative person. It's pretty easy to sink into that ditch with what we deal with locally but it will be all short lived.

We arent done.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I would have tossed my phone out of the cab straight into a neighborhood dumpster and then send this 3-headed idiotmobile off to blow up the rest of the route.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
These true believers and their culture of safety nonsense. I'm an adult, capable of making my own decisions. If one of those decisions hurts someone else or their property, or puts someone else at risk of eminent harm, then I will face the consequences of my decisions. Until then, mind your business, and I'll mind mine.

I hope I’m not taking this out of context. If you’re implying that distracted driving is OK unless or until you kill someone, then I strongly disagree. I also know, that if you, or anyone else wiped out my family by being undisciplined enough to not look at your phone, that the consequences would be much further reaching than a reckless driving ticket. I would firebomb yours, your parents house, and any relative you had, then after I got arrested I’d find you in prison and scoop your eyeballs out with a rock. Nothing personal, again hope I’m misunderstanding.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I hope I’m not taking this out of context. If you’re implying that distracted driving is OK unless or until you kill someone, then I strongly disagree. I also know, that if you, or anyone else wiped out my family by being undisciplined enough to not look at your phone, that the consequences would be much further reaching than a reckless driving ticket. I would firebomb yours, your parents house, and any relative you had, then after I got arrested I’d find you in prison and scoop your eyeballs out with a rock. Nothing personal, again hope I’m misunderstanding.
Tough guy!!!
NaiveImmaculateIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif

And don't forget you would apologize afterwards