Termination

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by 1989NW, Mar 27, 2019.

1. zubenelgenubi

zubenelgenubi Well-Known Member

There are already laws against reckless driving, how about we just enforce those? People who cannot keep their vehicle under control are the problem.

2. That is FMCSA updated rules. Anyone can read then online. I just posted excerpts to clarify that he used a one touch method, not out of his restraining device (seat belt) proximity and is no different than the management purposefully sending diad messages that create a lighted and audible signal interrupting the driver's attention far to the right and away from the road ahead.

Double standards are a two edged sword.

3. Crooks make great cops.

4. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

So why the name change? Not sick of it anymore?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. I actually got tired of the negative reminder of certain issues every time I saw the screen name.

BUG mentioned that he reads all of my posts and mentioned that he made sense of them (my paraphrased overview) even thru the hate.

I don't want to be known as a hateful, negative person. It's pretty easy to sink into that ditch with what we deal with locally but it will be all short lived.

We arent done.

6. Coldworld

Coldworld Bad mall cop...no donut!!!

Yes... Deb and @Jkloc420 were in the Kia Soul across the street with binocs and wireless mics observing the whole thing.... the guy is toast

7. Coldworld

Probably playing with each other...

8. Coldworld

Wouldn’t matter anyway if you signed it... didn’t say anything in there about being fired for not following the rules about distractions...they could try to fire you either way... wouldn’t stick unless GOD forbid you took a family out while texting @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U on brown cafe...

9. eats packages

eats packages narrow lane

I would have tossed my phone out of the cab straight into a neighborhood dumpster and then send this 3-headed idiotmobile off to blow up the rest of the route.

10. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

You all don't do the DIAD training on distracted driving

11. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut “They” are coming for us.

I hope I’m not taking this out of context. If you’re implying that distracted driving is OK unless or until you kill someone, then I strongly disagree. I also know, that if you, or anyone else wiped out my family by being undisciplined enough to not look at your phone, that the consequences would be much further reaching than a reckless driving ticket. I would firebomb yours, your parents house, and any relative you had, then after I got arrested I’d find you in prison and scoop your eyeballs out with a rock. Nothing personal, again hope I’m misunderstanding.

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • List
  12. 542thruNthru

Oh we do it. Though I always seem to get a 0% on most of those DIAD training tests.

13. Jkloc420

Jkloc420 Well-Known Member

you need to study

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. 542thruNthru

No need to. My center doesn't follow the DIAD trainings anyways.

15. BigUnionGuy

BigUnionGuy Got the T-Shirt

I knew that was you.

:biggrin:

16. Jkloc420

Jkloc420 Well-Known Member

please dont sass me

17. Turdferguson

Turdferguson Just a turd

Tough guy!!!
    NaiveImmaculateIsabellinewheatear-size_restricted.gif
    And don't forget you would apologize afterwards

18. BigUnionGuy

BigUnionGuy Got the T-Shirt

DIAD training is meaningless.

Answer every question wrong.... and what happens ?

19. 542thruNthru

Nothing here. A few times they made me take it over. But I just answered a couple right.

20. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut “They” are coming for us.

BFADAF26-B76B-4E7B-9A78-E0D806A4C308.gif

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List