Termination

Hello, I am a UPS warehouse emplyee for just about 3years, although it feels like 10! I'm here for my husband's situation(he's been at UPS for just over 4years). He was recently fired because he didn't have proof that some co-shifters were messing with him on and off the clock. He had his "hearing" today and they had the cops waiting for him to press charges against him for "false statements "...........there were two of his location union reps with him but all they said was he can file for unemployment and reapply in a year a different locations! Foes any have any advice? I am not sure what exact it is I am hoping to accomplish but this is just not sitting right with me.

Hello, I am a UPS warehouse emplyee for just about 3years, although it feels like 10! I'm here for my husband's situation(he's been at UPS for just over 4years). He was recently fired because he didn't have proof that some co-shifters were messing with him on and off the clock. He had his "hearing" today and they had the cops waiting for him to press charges against him for "false statements "...........there were two of his location union reps with him but all they said was he can file for unemployment and reapply in a year a different locations! Foes any have any advice? I am not sure what exact it is I am hoping to accomplish but this is just not sitting right with me.
kFNurmoEe2QpjESEcy.gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
TROLL!!!!
If this isnt one of those bots that drum up AI questions then it must be the same foreigner customer service rep I seem to always get when I call about my satellite service.

Cops don't press charges for false statements. They might arrest for false information to law enforcement but they will never "press charges" for anything that is a civil issue and not criminal. Any other BULLS*T you want to spew troll?

TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL
TROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLLTROLL

Thank you for the 5 free months of satellite though!!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

It’s not a warehouse

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What warehouse you in? Clarksville?