Test center 8.6 plan day for everybody

DeliveryMachine

The OP is correct. It’s started in our center. No over 9.5 and no one out passed 8. I only went over 9.5 3 times last week so that’s an improvement. Just remember that 8.6 or 8.8 hours planned on paper is not as light as you think. That takes me 10 hours most days.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Sounds like another sad attempt at the "on time network". Expect it to last about 10 days. Somehow, nobody let's IE in on these great plans. Just get on the 9.5 list and be done with their garbage.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
This was mentioned a while ago in another thread and I agreed. I have (had) seen a significant drop in routes designated "in the red" in the past two months, as well as more routes in. Better explained at that time...

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
No I am not a troll I am just giving you a heads up on a new program that the company is using I have been at UPS for over 30 years and have worked The preload reload when they had just on call air I did that so I can relate with some of these people I've been driving for over 27 years so I see things from all angles anyhow enough of that I will just keep you posted progress and maybe if somebody else's center starts maybe you can pass that along
Better invest in going back to school, you have no periods, commas, just run on sentences. Try using a period or comma to let people know your not an idot. Hopefully this helps you if not talk to your supervisor in the morning, he would like to write you up for improper writing skills.

WTFm8

Announced this at my building today and made me think of this topic. Said the average planned day is currently 9.1 hours and it's going to be changed to the 8.6 within the next few weeks and we'll be like the 29th building or something.

opie

Many drivers lately haven't even been getting their 8 hours. They come back at 4 or 5pm, or even earlier. And they all take a code 5.

PT Car Washer

Many drivers lately haven't even been getting their 8 hours. They come back at 4 or 5pm, or even earlier. And they all take a code 5.
We have drivers coming back between 4 PM and 5 PM but they bonus an hour or more. I have seen one driver come back as early as 3:30 and complain about his work load. Where do I sign up?

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
we got this going on as well. between 6 and 7:30 its a complete cluster :censored2: for the car washers and clerks and then its quit as a church after 7:30. we got crazy screaming drivers and honking horns and a building full of exhaust to the point that they use the on cars to direct traffic lol. cut an hour worth of stops off a guy but then make him take a half hour to park his car

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Announced this at my building today and made me think of this topic. Said the average planned day is currently 9.1 hours and it's going to be changed to the 8.6 within the next few weeks and we'll be like the 29th building or something.
Peak is right around the corner... that won’t last... then at the first of the year they will cut some routes so once again it won’t last...