Tested Positive for Covid. Now What?

Next Day Error

X - Other
I tested last week after showing symptoms. Not a fun week. Was incredibly fatigued and had a whopper of a cough. These newer omicron variants are getting deeper down in the lower respiratory tract so it's not just sniffles. Felt like :censored2: but I'm better and better everyday now.
I didn't even feel like leaving the house to go get a test at a clinic. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

trickpony1

True. They do false negative.
But, not false positives.
If they say you have it, you have it.
Be careful with that.
Some tests can't differentiate between Flu A, Flu B and Covid.

Just ask your friend that's been in the medical field for 25+ years.
Oh, wait......

Realistically helping.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I tested last week after showing symptoms. Not a fun week. Was incredibly fatigued and had a whopper of a cough. These newer omicron variants are getting deeper down in the lower respiratory tract so it's not just sniffles. Felt like :censored2: but I'm better and better everyday now.
I didn't even feel like leaving the house to go get a test at a clinic. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
I have covid now. Just backpacked the Rockies for 5 days. Hiked about 18 miles and above 9000' elevation for most of it. Had no issues except for being tired.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Get a real test for results/proof and get 2 weeks off paid if positive.
Get lots of rest.
Drink lots of water
Chicken noodle soup is excellent.
Don't lay down until bedtime. Laying down while awake can cause serious problems with covid.
Most people survive.
I don't think you are in the at risk group unless elderly or have severe asthma/copd/other serious health issues.

Next Day Error

X - Other
I have covid now. Just backpacked the Rockies for 5 days. Hiked about 18 miles and above 9000' elevation for most of it. Had no issues except for being tired.
Nice. Glad you made it through without the sore throat and cough. I hadn't been sick like that for over 20 years and my symptoms weren't even THAT bad. 102 fever was the worst part of it but that didn't even last long.

Ramp Champ

I tested positive. I called in all last week. I gave my ft sup the paper from the urgent care stating that I was positive. My question is, can I call in another week?

Next Day Error

X - Other
I tested positive. I called in all last week. I gave my ft sup the paper from the urgent care stating that I was positive. My question is, can I call in another week?
If you're sick, you're sick. Why'd you call in all last week though?

If you're too weak to work I wouldn't risk it. I was off for a whole week a few weeks ago and came back on a Monday and thought I was recovered... nope. Had the chills and everything. Bad stuff.