That China is in Biden's back pocket.....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Conroe Tx.

A little context story. I flew in/out of a medium international airport before 9-11-01. The airspace was crowded with Arabic student pilots...9-12 they were ALL gone.

I am a pilot and mechanic. I frequently do maintenance and fly around a large metro area. Flight schools are full of foreigners. Not so much Arabs but Chinese and Asians/Indians. We are making the same mistakes as before.

The Flight school in Conroe intends to attract large numbers of Chinese.

Now, @newolddude @burrheadd......
We’re a victim of our own success. Late stage Roman Empire.

Next Day Err

How much damage was done to America? How badly were we sold out? If John Kerry had anything to do with it.....America lost....big.

"Helping the world triple renewable energy sources"......translated: We just guaranteed China a foot on our neck for at least a decade.

And Taiwan.....Biden will give that away for a couple million in his Families wallet.

There is a new airport in Texas opening.......by Chinese.
You have quite the imagination.

vantexan

Can you show the millions going to the Bidens from China? No

Can we see in plain view the Trumps profiting and taking money from China? Yes

You should look at the Oversight Committee's website again. They've got the wire transfers and Suspicious Activity Reports from banks. A good deal different than Trump's company having business in China.

newolddude

Conroe Tx.

The name Chennault was chosen in tribute to Lieutenant General Claire Chennault, who was the World War II leader of the famed Flying Tigers in China.

It's one small general aviation airport. Let's stop the Chinese from buying up all of our farms and then we can worry about whatever Chinese version of 9/11 you're dreaming up.

vantexan

But they have SARs and wire transfers to Joe Biden from China?
I can say this until I'm blue in the face but it falls on deaf ears:

Under the law if an elected official's family is receiving cash and other gifts then the elected official is as guilty of peddling influence as he would be if they caught him in the act of taking direct payments.

Now ask me again why doesn't the Republicans do anything and I'll give you the same answer as before.

Biden is a crook. And those who refuse to agree that his family getting $20 million+ and counting proves that they are enablers of this sort of corruption.

Next Day Err

I can say this until I'm blue in the face but it falls on deaf ears:

Under the law if an elected official's family is receiving cash and other gifts then the elected official is as guilty of peddling influence as he would be if they caught him in the act of taking direct payments.

Now ask me again why doesn't the Republicans do anything and I'll give you the same answer as before.

Biden is a crook. And those who refuse to agree that his family getting $20 million+ and counting proves that they are enablers of this sort of corruption.
Was Biden Vice President or any other office when he received any kind of wire transfer from China or had a SAR on him? I’m asking because I don’t know

vantexan

Was Biden Vice President or any other office when he received any kind of wire transfer from China or had a SAR on him? I’m asking because I don’t know
Yes, they found bank wires from back then from China, Ukraine, Russia, and Romania that I know of. Hunter flew to China with him on Air Force 2.

Hunter got a non work job at a major Delaware bank after Senator Joe Biden sponsored and got credit card legislation passed that benefited banks in Delaware which at that time was where most credit card companies were headquartered due to favorable tax laws.

vantexan

If Joe Biden really had all the money that they claim had been wired to him, Joe would be worth a couple of billion dollars.
And who has said that? At least $20 million that they've found and they think it might go over $50 million before they're through searching based on the bank records they haven't examined yet.

Next Day Err

Read the website that the Oversight Committee has put out. I posted it a couple weeks ago. Until you do if you're suggesting that if I can't personally present proof then it's not valid is pretty silly.
Can you produce a PDF that details exactly what the wires were and who they were from and to whom they were for?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Conroe Tx.

A little context story. I flew in/out of a medium international airport before 9-11-01. The airspace was crowded with Arabic student pilots...9-12 they were ALL gone.

I am a pilot and mechanic. I frequently do maintenance and fly around a large metro area. Flight schools are full of foreigners. Not so much Arabs but Chinese and Asians/Indians. We are making the same mistakes as before.

The Flight school in Conroe intends to attract large numbers of Chinese.

Now, @newolddude @burrheadd......
LOL!!!!!!!!!

Next Day Err

The American economy is now growing faster than China's.

Democracies are always better than authoritarian rule. Democracies can more easily course correct. Rule of law. Free media. The works.

Authoritarian countries answer to a smaller group of players. They tend to stall out and overreach and don’t course correct.

I’ll take a democratic republic any day by comparison. Specifically this one.

I’m not surprised our country is outperforming China.