That China is in Biden's back pocket.....

vantexan

Distraction.

I guess the answer is no.

Wake me up when there’s a grand jury indictment, pal.
Can't indict a sitting president. You're not interested in finding out the truth about our corrupt president. You're just trying to your duty to your party and tamp down any allegations.

vantexan

Need to see stronger allegations. A full paper trail. This doesn’t cut it.
That's because you refuse to look at the paper trail they've already found. What are you afraid of? That you'll have to admit that the Democratic president and the entire liberal media infrastructure that covers for him are all corrupt?

Next Day Err

That's because you refuse to look at the paper trail they've already found. What are you afraid of? That you'll have to admit that the Democratic president and the entire liberal media infrastructure that covers for him are all corrupt?
What I’ve seen so far leaves too much doubt. Comer’s own history of loaning money to family proves my point.

vantexan

What I’ve seen so far leaves too much doubt. Comer’s own history of loaning money to family proves my point.
Comer has already answered those allegations. Total BS trying to deflect what Biden has done. Comer chairs the committee. Their investigators have turned up all this information. But you'll go down with the ship before you ever admit Republicans have got the goods on a corrupt Democratic president.

Next Day Err

Comer has already answered those allegations. Total BS trying to deflect what Biden has done. Comer chairs the committee. Their investigators have turned up all this information. But you'll go down with the ship before you ever admit Republicans have got the goods on a corrupt Democratic president.
I stand by what I’ve said. As you’ve previously mentioned the GOP knows they couldn’t nail Biden anyway so let’s see how they press ahead nailing him politically for this later this next year. I have a feeling the more they try the more they’ll look like liars and damn liars.

vantexan

I stand by what I’ve said. As you’ve previously mentioned the GOP knows they couldn’t nail Biden anyway so let’s see how they press ahead nailing him politically for this later this next year. I have a feeling the more they try the more they’ll look like liars and damn liars.
Depends on what they present. If they impeach him with solid evidence the Democratic Senate is going to look pretty bad covering for him.

qdg2

It's one small general aviation airport. Let's stop the Chinese from buying up all of our farms and then we can worry about whatever Chinese version of 9/11 you're dreaming up.
Noticed you didn't apologize for the bullying. Chinese are flight training our enemy pilots in our own backyard.

Say, how big a deal was the 911 flight school? Just a few Arabic students....eh?

Your Democrat slavish devotion works directly against your very existence.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Noticed you didn't apologize for the bullying. Chinese are flight training our enemy pilots in our own backyard.

Say, how big a deal was the 911 flight school? Just a few Arabic students....eh?

Your Democrat slavish devotion works directly against your very existence.
63CAD1C3-CED2-41DE-BADD-32C8B7507041.jpeg

Look at ALL those Chinese terrorists!!! Lmfaooooooooo. From your article. You have a plane here too? Ok bully.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your guy Trump would let China have Taiwan back.
Can we see in plain view the Trumps profiting and taking money from China? Yes

Comes to a thread about Biden and China.... has a completely unhinged hissy fit about Trump.

Thoughts and prayers:
Screenshot_20220715-124619_Chrome.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What “soft on China” policies has Joe Biden put in place that show he is owned by that country?
What "tough on China" policies has Joe Biden put in place that show he isn't owned by that country?

His administration has repeatedly gotten on their knees to the commies begging like little bitches, and they've gotten nothing for it in return. Except to embarrass themselves and our country.