That China is in Biden's back pocket.....

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
What "tough on China" policies has Joe Biden put in place that show he isn't owned by that country?

His administration has repeatedly gotten on their knees to the commies begging like little bitches, and they've gotten nothing for it in return. Except to embarrass themselves and our country.
He told Xi to use lube next time he takes it in the ass from him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you have no examples. Just insults, lies and innuendo.

Come back to me when Biden praises Xi or says he wouldn’t help defend Taiwan.
What "tough on China" policies has Joe Biden put in place that show he isn't owned by that country?

His administration has repeatedly gotten on their knees to the commies begging like little bitches, and they've gotten nothing for it in return. Except to embarrass themselves and our country.

Gotta Go

1700364728154.jpeg

newolddude

A lie.

vantexan

Kushner got $2 Billion from the Saudis.
His investment firm did. If he's making the Saudis money then it's legitimate. If he and the Trump family are just pocketing it then arrest them.*

*If you think that with the way Republicans are going after Hunter that the Dems wouldn't have already done everything possible to nail Kushner if the $2 billion wasn't legitimate you're very naive.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
His investment firm did. If he's making the Saudis money then it's legitimate. If he and the Trump family are just pocketing it then arrest them.*

*If you think that with the way Republicans are going after Hunter that the Dems wouldn't have already done everything possible to nail Kushner if the $2 billion wasn't legitimate you're very naive.
And stoned…

Gotta Go

So is this China's reward for their payoff to the Biden crime family...
Surely they have to know that Biden is bough and paid for by China. Biden isn't here to help you. You're on your own Taiwan, sorry.