The 2020 Presidential Debates

It will be fine

I dont think debates win over most ppl. Most ppl have already made up their minds long before this. This is just political Jerry Springer. Many ppl have already voted without seeing a single debate.
Trump is losing. He needs to change the race to win. This is a dumpster fire. Trump looks like a lunatic.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I dont think debates win over most ppl. Most ppl have already made up their minds long before this. This is just political Jerry Springer. Many ppl have already voted without seeing a single debate.
This wasn’t always the case though. One of the worst things Trump has brought to politics is totally changing the way these debates go. Possibly forever and it’s not a good look for our country.

oldngray

nowhere special
Debates produce sound bites more than anything else. Unless someone really screws the pooch just a tool to use for spin.

It will be fine

This wasn’t always the case though. One of the worst things Trump has brought to politics is totally changing the way these debates go. Possibly forever and it’s not a good look for our country.
It’s not. In 2016 going in to the debates around 25% of voters said they were undecided. This year is under 10. Trump is not shifting anyone in his favor tonight.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It’s not. In 2016 going in to the debates around 25% of voters said they were undecided. This year is under 10. Trump is not shifting anyone in his favor tonight.
i didn’t mean people changing their minds but the debates were much more informative than the reality tv show they’ve become since 2016