The Alt Right and Trump

JL 0513

K.

We're on different teams.

I disagree with all your premises.

Kwell...

Not sure why we are on different teams. Should just be team America.

I assume you are black based on certain posts which is why you may have personal feelings regarding race issues. Just not sure why that translates to denial of racism the other way.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But finding a redneck in Mississippi isn't anecdotal I assume.

Sorry, but I've been watching Black Lives Matter for 2 or so years and have seen some sick things. We've been seeing cops executed. It's far from one incident.
I agree, it's clear you've gone out of your way for "2 or so years" to search for the dynamic that fits your narrative. There's no debating the incidents are out there for both sides of the debate if they want to focus on that.

JL 0513

I'm saying you have said in posts you are black or at least have hinted to that, unless i'm mistaken. Is this is supposed to be a secret? I don't know what the problem is. There's this insinuation that I'm being racially insensitive and you don't know anything about me.

BrownArmy

I'm saying you have said in posts you are black, unless i'm mistake. Is this is supposed to be a secret? I don't know what the problem is. There's this insinuation that I'm being racially insensitive and you don't know anything about me.

Lulz.

I'm one of the whitest guys on BC.

Hmm...never ever said I was black...

BrownArmy

You were taking earlier posts talking about racism from a black perspective very personally.

I take racial issues very personally.

So, in your mind, I'm black, because I take racial issues personally?

FFS.

Sleep well whitey.

(See how that works?)