The Alt Right and Trump

JL 0513

It's cool you take race issues personally but what you were doing was denying black on white racism and calling me an idiot for pointing it out. That's weird if you're white yourself. Like you're OK with.

I read another great quote:

'Racism won't cease being a problem until it becomes the white mans problem.'

JL, please don't come here saying that white people are getting beaten on the streets and try to make that racism.

You sound seriously stupid.

BrownArmy

It's cool you take race issues personally but what you were doing was denying black on white racism and calling me an idiot for pointing it out. That's weird if you're white yourself. Like you're OK with.

Any kind of racism isn't cool.

I hope we could agree with that, whether I was white or black.

If you felt like I was calling you an idiot, yah, sorry.

Also, you're talking about b-on-w racism as if that's the biggest
problem.

It's not, not by a long shot.

Cheers!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Excellent quote. You know, earlier yesterday I took my daughter out to play basketball at the local elementary school. For the first time ever, every gate and entrance was chained shut. Later, we received the tolerance email I referenced earlier.

This facility is used all weekend by the community. Apparently, this is no longer the case.

I don't really think it's a case of seeing what I want to see. An objective observer would see that there has been a fundamental disturbing change.

newfie

you've started a lot of threads with what is basically the same theme.

can we merge it into one thread "FedEx wants to cry that Trump got elected"

newfie

Wikipedia - looks like we're still trying to figure out what it is:

The alt-right is a loose group of people with far right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in the United States.[1][2] The writings of the group are largely Internet-based and are found on websites such as 4chan and 8chan, where anonymous members create and use Internet memes to express themselves.[3][4][5] It is difficult to tell how much of what people write is serious, and how much is intended to provoke outrage.[6][7] Members of the alt-right use social media like Twitter and Breitbart News to convey their message.[8][9]

Generally alt-right postings support Republican President-elect Donald Trump,[10] and oppose immigration, multiculturalism and political correctness.[2][11][12]

The alt-right has no formal ideology, although various sources have stated that white nationalism is fundamental.[1][2][7] It has also been associated with white supremacism,[3][13][14] Islamophobia,[15][16][17][18][19] antifeminism,[1][12] homophobia,[20][21][22] antisemitism,[1][2][4] ethno-nationalism,[23] right-wing populism,[7] nativism,[24] traditionalism,[25] and the neoreactionary movement.[3][25][26] 'Alt-right' is a recently coined umbrella term, with no clear criteria of membership yet agreed upon.[27] The movement has been associated with multiple ideologies from American nationalism, neo-monarchists to men's rights advocates and people who oppose mainstream conservatism.[28][29]

542thruNthru

Excellent quote. You know, earlier yesterday I took my daughter out to play basketball at the local elementary school. For the first time ever, every gate and entrance was chained shut. Later, we received the tolerance email I referenced earlier.

This facility is used all weekend by the community. Apparently, this is no longer the case.

I don't really think it's a case of seeing what I want to see. An objective observer would see that there has been a fundamental disturbing change.

I don't know where you are but San Diego has always sent out the zero tolerance letters here also schools are always locked up.

I have two Elementary schools very close to me. The gates are always chained so I have to take my kids to the rec center. This is nothing new here.

JL 0513

Excellent quote.

People do indeed see what they want to see and the left loves to find racism where there is none. Watch MSNBC for 5 minutes and you'll be led to believe that there are 150 million racists in the US alone.

The idea that people relate Trump to intolerance, racism, or bigotry is mind boggling. People misconstrue his call for legal immigration and they believe that is bigotry. Even when he says some Mexicans coming over are rapists and such, what's the problem? It's a factual statement. Trump isn't thinking in terms of bigotry, he is simply saying it the way it is. Leftist minds are so sensitive to such topics that all people, including criminals and terrorists must have an easy ticket into the US because it is otherwise racist to keep them out and maintain a safe and sovereign country.