The Always Going Against the Grain PDK of L.U.952

The Silent Bang

Where were all these crafts during the biggest strike to the majority members of the Teamsters in 1997? You say these things as if we all need to drop what we are doing and go walk a line. First off we take care of home first, we don't provide other crafts businesses during a strike. We don't cross picket lines, the BA's and there crafts are the fight. You are a bozoo if you think any different. That's why you have organizers to bring in people who are affiliated or in area. So, as a teamster you think I should fly to any spot that is on strike to show my solidarity!!!!! Again, there fight is my fight, but I can only respect their issue and talk to those I know in that craft. I guess you have more time on your hands sitting on this page to bag on something you want to happen. As far as your comment,"he's done", means you are already loosing. Instead of working together which is your agenda, you are tearing down the same structure you want to achieve. You have obviously never been on strike, walked your own picket line and had to wonder what you would have to do if your craft shut down. Talk the talk, you are a poser. You have friends, I have more.
Are you really a Teamster?
To all the real Teamsters reading this thread, This is the mentality that 952 brings to it's members! This is exactly why we need change in our leadership!

Cowboy if you really cared about our organization, if you really care about your contract and want to continue to enjoy what you have then walking lines, getting involved in fights for workers, taking on fights that don't involve your craft is what you need to do. This post only tells me that all you care about is your craft and the hell with everyone else. Your no real Teamster, your just a card holder..

I walked your line in 1997, I've walked many lines that aren't in my craft and even my own line.. Cowboy your EVERYTHING that needs to change in our local .. Keep posting stupidity, your making a real impact!

LagunaBrown

To all the real Teamsters reading this thread, This is the mentality that 952 brings to it's members! This is exactly why we need change in our leadership!

Cowboy if you really cared about our organization, if you really care about your contract and want to continue to enjoy what you have then walking lines, getting involved in fights for workers, taking on fights that don't involve your craft is what you need to do. This post only tells me that all you care about is your craft and the hell with everyone else. Your no real Teamster, your just a card holder..

I walked your line in 1997, I've walked many lines that aren't in my craft and even my own line.. Cowboy your EVERYTHING that needs to change in our local .. Keep posting stupidity, your making a real impact!
Were you collecting a paycheck from the local, JC or the IBT for any of those strikes or did you volunteer for them all? If you were getting paid you should have been there and not giving the holier than thou speech. Any knockoffs?

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Were you collecting a paycheck from the local, JC or the IBT for any of those strikes or did you volunteer for them all? If you were getting paid you should have been there and not giving the holier than thou speech. Any knockoffs?
Collecting a paycheck???
I'm 100% Teamster. I know the struggles of the labor movement, unlike you and cowboy I do this because I love my union, because I care about our members and because I know that as a whole our union needs people like me to move forward. Unlike you and your kind that jumps on the locals bandwagon thinking they might throw some scraps over your way. They got you hook line and sinker ha ha ha !

LagunaBrown

Collecting a paycheck???
I'm 100% Teamster. I know the struggles of the labor movement, unlike you and cowboy I do this because I love my union, because I care about our members and because I know that as a whole our union needs people like me to move forward. Unlike you and your kind that jumps on the locals bandwagon thinking they might throw some scraps over your way. They got you hook line and sinker ha ha ha !
You did not answer the question. Did you work for the local, JC or IBT when you were on the strike lines? It's a simple yes or no.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Since when does the local pay people to walk a picket line.

At laguna, the only one who was usually around was MM.

We had occasional visits from other BA's, but trust me, no one else from the local showed up more than once.

LagunaBrown

Since when does the local pay people to walk a picket line.

At laguna, the only one who was usually around was MM.

We had occasional visits from other BA's, but trust me, no one else from the local showed up more than once.

That question is obviously over your head and not just for the UPS strike either. Stick to answering about the 4 beatings (2 delegate elections and 2 local elections) your reforms took under EE and MD's watch.

Mr holier than thou "100% Teamster" silent bang can answer for himself. Either way it will all come out at election time.

realbrown1

That question is obviously over your head. Stick to answering about the 4 beatings (2 delegate elections and 2 local elections) your reforms took under EE and MD's watch.

Mr holier than thou "100% Teamster" silent bang can answer for himself. Either way it will all come out at election time.
PK's vote totals has gone down each election?

Ours hasn't.

Why is that?

The Silent Bang

You did not answer the question. Did you work for the local, JC or IBT when you were on the strike lines? It's a simple yes or no.
I've never worked for anyone other than my employer.... I've always volunteered my time ..
You think i'm scared to answer your question you tard!
I'm nothing like you Laguna your a puss that can't answer any of my questions when i ask ...
But we know why you can't answer because you have nothing to come back with ...

The Silent Bang

You don't put any fear in me laguna.
Your camp is really worried about whats going to take place .. If they did what they are paid to do you donkeys wouldn't be in this situation ....
Remember we are always watching ....

LagunaBrown

You don't put any fear in me laguna.
Your camp is really worried about whats going to take place .. If they did what they are paid to do you donkeys wouldn't be in this situation ....
Remember we are always watching ....
I've never worked for anyone other than my employer.... I've always volunteered my time ..
You think i'm scared to answer your question you tard!
I'm nothing like you Laguna your a puss that can't answer any of my questions when i ask ...
But we know why you can't answer because you have nothing to come back with ...
I never said anything about fear, you did that Freudian slip all on your own. Why are you so defensive bro? Ha ha ha ha! Hey Mr. "I never worked for anyone other than my employer" was your employer ever the local, JC or the IBT? Lol!

Last edited:

browncowboy

This is not the mentality being brought to members, your question was how many members does 952 bring to walk picket lines? Then said a couple of BA's and some paid volenteer's? The members are all working in their crafts, our members know to support all Union picket lines and respect their fight. Now I'm assuming you are some non working or light duty, part timer or lack of work ethic person that believes all members should drop what they are doing, tell their craft can't work right now there is a strike in some town and my local needs me cause Silent Brown thinks I'm not a teamster? Then you say you only walked your own crafts line? Somebody is counterdicting its self here. Yes all Teamsters matter. And I will still enjoy what I have with the local that is in place. Enjoying every contract since 1997. Enjoyed the contracts before that too. But since 1997, they have continued to increase and and will enjoy the retirement when that day comes. Also make sure you have nothing to do with that. You show how much you cannot be trusted. You will lie, and creat Kaos to scare members to bend the truth. And next time you address me, it should be BrownCowboy.

Evil

I never said anything about fear, you did that Freudian slip all on your own. Why are you so defensive bro? Ha ha ha ha! Hey Mr. "I never worked for anyone other than my employer" was your employer ever the local, JC or the IBT? Lol!

Stop attacking your opponents at 952. They are your brothers!

You idiots should concentrate on building a defense fund for the "mighty" L104 Andy M who you promoted as a genius.

Because the two opposing slates and a possibly third will tie you to that crook and his garbage "carve out!"

The Silent Bang

This is not the mentality being brought to members, your question was how many members does 952 bring to walk picket lines? Then said a couple of BA's and some paid volenteer's? The members are all working in their crafts, our members know to support all Union picket lines and respect their fight. Now I'm assuming you are some non working or light duty, part timer or lack of work ethic person that believes all members should drop what they are doing, tell their craft can't work right now there is a strike in some town and my local needs me cause Silent Brown thinks I'm not a teamster? Then you say you only walked your own crafts line? Somebody is counterdicting its self here. Yes all Teamsters matter. And I will still enjoy what I have with the local that is in place. Enjoying every contract since 1997. Enjoyed the contracts before that too. But since 1997, they have continued to increase and and will enjoy the retirement when that day comes. Also make sure you have nothing to do with that. You show how much you cannot be trusted. You will lie, and creat Kaos to scare members to bend the truth. And next time you address me, it should be BrownCowboy.
I must of read this post 3 times and it still made no sense! WTF are you talking about?
Look cowgirl your no real Teamster, you don't understand the fundamentals of unionism ..

LagunaBrown

Stop attacking your opponents at 952. They are your brothers!

You idiots should concentrate on building a defense fund for the "mighty" L104 Andy M who you promoted as a genius.

Because the two opposing slates and a possibly third will tie you to that crook and his garbage "carve out!"

What's with all the defensive comments? EE and MD have made the Reformers are irrelevant. Deal with it.

2010 - LU952 Election votes.......446
2013 - LU952 Election votes.......342

The Silent Bang

Did you read my post? I said i volunteered my time..
I was never employed by the Local JC or IBT so what are you getting at?
Laguna stop being so desperate at trying to pin us down, you'll only make stupid comments and even more stupid moves ..

realbrown1

Your so full of crap!
Reformer slate loses under EE and MD

2010 - LU952 Election votes.......446
2013 - LU952 Election votes.......342
I said each election, don't be so dumb.

2016 - LU952 Delegate election.....500

That's not down, like PK's votes are.

LagunaBrown

I said each election, don't be so dumb.

2016 - LU952 Delegate election.....500

That's not down, like PK's votes are.
Really? That is a terrible argument. First off delegate election and local elections are two different things. Second if your trying to use that as indicator you talking about a 50 vote difference and still only 25%. Keep trying to make reasons to be relevant. Better yet join up with silent Bang to make one big TDU slate. Ha ha ha ha