The Always Going Against the Grain PDK of L.U.952

LagunaBrown

Yeah let you tell it! We'll see what the members think when this is implemented and allowed to happen by GM the pushover!

The company rolls right over GM, he allows them to do what ever they want..
And your idiotic thoughts that the company respects the union so much that they "filled the building with suits" only tells me your a puss and also allows the company to steam roll right over you too ...

About the "advanced notice" You maroon you have a contract and they have to abide by it, so they just can't do what they want at anytime .. If GM had any balls he would not agree to any of it until all the locals sat down and discussed it because eventually what 952 does will hurt all the other locals.

Keep trying to make Gm look like the hero in this, well all know what kind of agent he is and we all know he's going to get his ass handed to him from our members in Anaheim ...
You tell us all about how your gonna stand up to management...... Lol! You are a troll and hide in the Internet. How do you think you have any credibility?
giphy.gif

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Laguna why do you even post?? You know how silly you look posting foolishness !
You have absolutely nothing to come back with...
Get your mental disorder in check kid!

SoCalUPS

Laguna why do you even post?? You know how silly you look posting foolishness !
You have absolutely nothing to come back with...
Get your mental disorder in check kid!
You were schooled by someone who actually works at the Anaheim barn. You don't know anything. The only thing you post is rumors and gossip. Can't wait till PK wins so you can go away for a few years.

Evil

The anti PK sentiment that started with the reformers has grown, not declined. Grocery has never been pro PK. Anaheim was a lock down for BH, not under GM. But the carve out had more to do with it than anything else.

All the local in the southwest that had delegate elections saw the incumbents lose a lot of support.

Rick M and Ron two incumbent VPs won their delegate elections by under a 100 vote difference. PK beat the reformers by a 251 vote difference. In the 2011 delegate election PK won by over a 500 vote difference. That is not progress, that's regression.

The anti PK camps need to seriously sit down and discuss combining. Kelly won reelection in 2013 with 51% of the vote. He's sure to lose more votes this time around because that is the nature of incumbency. If the opposing camps combine PK loses in October and he is currently wondering what the heck is going on?

LagunaBrown

The anti PK sentiment that started with the reformers has grown, not declined. Grocery has never been pro PK. Anaheim was a lock down for BH, not under GM. But the carve out had more to do with it than anything else.

All the local in the southwest that had delegate elections saw the incumbents lose a lot of support.

Rick M and Ron two incumbent VPs won their delegate elections by under a 100 vote difference. PK beat the reformers by a 251 vote difference. In the 2011 delegate election PK won by over a 500 vote difference. That is not progress, that's regression.

The anti PK camps need to seriously sit down and discuss combining. Kelly won reelection in 2013 with 51% of the vote. He's sure to lose more votes this time around because that is the nature of incumbency. If the opposing camps combine PK loses in October and he is currently wondering what the heck is going on?
CLIFF NOTES: The reformers have lost every election since 2005 and looking to join slates.

TimeForChange

I know somebody who knows some 952 reformers. He told me that while EE was campaigning for the delegate election, he was also listening to the 952 members. When he found members who were strongly in support of reform, or strongly against PDK and his step-dad Hoffa, he told them he wanted to put together a slate of 7 to run against the PDK slate later this year. The delegate election results proved that there are hundreds of 952 members who are ready to flush PDK – Patrick's Damn Kool-aid.

Evil

CLIFF NOTES: The reformers have lost every election since 2005 and looking to join slates.

In 2004 Al A and Chuck R ran on the Teamsters 4 Change slate. No one ran in 2007. In 2010 Reform 952 was formed and split with the grocery slate.

So where are you getting 2005 from?

Evil

I know somebody who knows some 952 reformers. He told me that while EE was campaigning for the delegate election, he was also listening to the 952 members. When he found members who were strongly in support of reform, or strongly against PDK and his step-dad H, he told them he wanted to put together a slate of 7 to run against the PDK slate later this year. The delegate election results proved that there are hundreds of 952 members who are ready to flush PDK – Patrick's Damn Kool-aid.

Believe me, 751 to 500 wasn't the blow out PDK and company expected.

LagunaBrown

I know somebody who knows some 952 reformers. He told me that while EE was campaigning for the delegate election, he was also listening to the 952 members. When he found members who were strongly in support of reform, or strongly against PDK and his step-dad H, he told them he wanted to put together a slate of 7 to run against the PDK slate later this year. The delegate election results proved that there are hundreds of 952 members who are ready to flush PDK – Patrick's Damn Kool-aid.
Every year you say the same crap, don't you think it time to change and actually go to membership meeting?

LagunaBrown

In 2004 Al A and Chuck R ran on the Teamsters 4 Change slate. No one ran in 2007. In 2010 Reform 952 was formed and split with the grocery slate.

So where are you getting 2005 from?
Sorry, I stand corrected.... The reformers have lost every election since 2004 not 2005. Thanks for pointing that out.

LagunaBrown

I know somebody that knows somebody thats a reformer and he mentioned something he heard too. Crazy right? It must be true.

browncowboy

This Anti Kelly campaign you talk about is false. This guy is a legend. He is more well known than you could ever imagine. And as far as the Bob Haun reference, there was a reason as to him picking Grant Meartz. Grant was the right guy to continue the knowledge and torch of the local. He took on both buildings, built relationship with the two buildings, put more full time jobs in, took on more crafts, all this while still being a father. You don't like Patrick K, how about you talk to the guy, his knowledge is so vast, he lives, breaths Local, just as much as Grant Meartz. I heard that they both made a great impression at the Convention, meeting with the Ron H local members, nominating and speaking about amendments to go to the Delegates for vote. Our local BA's and office people and board work their ass'es off. Our problems are with the lies and false accusations from the lazy haters. I agree, you have a problem, bring it to them. But, bring profe. No one don't care who you are has time to baby sit you. Just my opinion.

Evil

This Anti Kelly campaign you talk about is false. This guy is a legend. He is more well known than you could ever imagine. And as far as the Bob Haun reference, there was a reason as to him picking Grant Meartz. Grant was the right guy to continue the knowledge and torch of the local. He took on both buildings, built relationship with the two buildings, put more full time jobs in, took on more crafts, all this while still being a father. You don't like Patrick K, how about you talk to the guy, his knowledge is so vast, he lives, breaths Local, just as much as Grant Meartz. I heard that they both made a great impression at the Convention, meeting with the Ron H local members, nominating and speaking about amendments to go to the Delegates for vote. Our local BA's and office people and board work their ass'es off. Our problems are with the lies and false accusations from the lazy haters. I agree, you have a problem, bring it to them. But, bring profe. No one don't care who you are has time to baby sit you. Just my opinion.

Bob H's first choice to be BA was Wayne A. He declined the job. Wade P wanted non of it either. His third choice was GM who had never attended a general membership meeting and had been a lifelong Republican.

Get your facts straight cowboy.

The Silent Bang

Legend ! That funny AF! Being well know doesn't make him a legendary leader. Go to our members and see what kind of legend he really is..
And evil is right, BH wanted Addison to for the job but he declined. GM was third in line and took it with no other experience but being a mediocre steward.

We don't like PK because we know what kind of a leader he really is, we know he is going to leave the local to GM who is the replica of PDK ... He will do nothing to change our local, nothing to move it forward. Unionism isn't in his character, it's not in his blood. If he thinks that all there is to do as a ST is to hold hot dog tailgates and cater to UPS then he has another thing coming..
He's a weak wannabe that has never looked at his position with heart, it's a JOB to him thats all, just a JOB ....

The Silent Bang

You don't like Patrick K, how about you talk to the guy, his knowledge is so vast, he lives, breaths Local, just as much as Grant Meartz. I heard that they both made a great impression at the Convention, meeting with the Ron H local members, nominating and speaking about amendments to go to the Delegates for vote
What kind of "impression" did they make when GM never wore the red vest and PK wore on it only on certain occasions. Local 952 had more anti-Hof members in their delegates than any other local in So-Cal ... including that tard laguna ..

And gm doesn't breathe union, he breathes In & Out burgers, Starbucks and the occasional Costco pizza in Savi Ranch ....

browncowboy

Bob H's first choice to be BA was Wayne A. He declined the job. Wade P wanted non of it either. His third choice was GM who had never attended a general membership meeting and had been a lifelong Republican.

Get your facts straight cowboy.
The facts are correct. B's real first choice was DR;, but he passed away. God Bless his soul. WP was never on the list. He almost died in a bike accident. As far as the pecking order , anyone one of these names would have been fine. Even GM, it sounds like you are bitter your name never comes up. What got these names on the list was their ability as Stewards. R, A, M and P all great Stewards. Along with all the stewards that do the job day in and day out. No one knows why the job was or wasn't taken, I guess until you stand in either one of their shoes, neither will you.

Last edited by a moderator:

LagunaBrown

What kind of "impression" did they make when GM never wore the red vest and PK wore on it only on certain occasions. Local 952 had more anti-Hof members in their delegates than any other local in So-Cal ... including that tard laguna ..

And gm doesn't breathe union, he breathes In & Out burgers, Starbucks and the occasional Costco pizza in Savi Ranch ....
Wow, your lie about the red vest is all you got? Your pathetic! Grant and Bob cleaned up a lot of unsettled grievances and empowered stewards. They earned respect in Laguna by their actions finishing business of a previous Agent. After Bob retired Grant has tirelessly built unity while you try to tear it apart. Look at the success of the Saturday meetings, Car show and Tail gate party (Tailgate party attendance is up over 300% this year and still growing!!!). You should be ashamed of yourself to criticize Grant when he is out there proving he cares about being a Teamster and their families. What is your resume compared to him? Your shallow internet attacks are a joke and a feeble attempt to discredit the Eboard of LU952. If you had any credibility you would be out in the yards saying it to their face you coward. The time is here to step up and put your name on the line by creating a slate and running against them. I am sure you will puss out and talk someone else to do it for you while you keep hiding on the Internet. Ha ha ha Puss!

Last edited: