The Always Going Against the Grain PDK of L.U.952

WeDon'tForget

Show me one time when I have ever called you by name? Funny how you do so to stewards and local officials yet you hide on the Internet. To answer your question, No there is no pot calling the kettle black, only people criticized who put their name on the line vs internet cowards like yourself. I would love to work with all of you for the good of the members and the Teamster organization if that was truly your agenda but we all know you are politically motivated or you would have come to me face to face years ago. All of you call me by name but not one has ever talked to my face or tried to work together. What does that say about you? Now that you HAVE to come out to form a slate after all these years it's my turn to criticize you....... You talk the talk but yet to see if you walk the walk.
Again you're posting you opinions Internet Warrior

LagunaBrown

Once again you are showing your ignorance when it comes to local history and politics. First let me say that even though what EM did was wrong he was a good leader. During the time that he held office Local 952 was actually well respected by the members, other Locals, and companies. This is more than you can say for PK.Also just for your info EM and PK were good friends. TDU buddies. Some more history for you. Actually when EM was first removed there were many that disagreed with PK being put in charge including some of the BAs and many of the older membership. Some of the retirees that still hang around were very vocal about not wanting PK as a leader.
LagunaBrown or any of your buddies, answer this. PK knew what EM was doing so why didn't he stop it?
You shouldn't talk about things you don't know about. Especially when your getting you info from your BA, a guy that before becoming a BA and Eboard(and was only put there because PK thinks a UPSer needs to be on the Eboard for political reasons),did nothing for our local. A guy that pretends to live the Teamsters lifestyle but can careless about this great organization.
You need to get the facts straight.
Actually the information I gave you is public record and I copy and pasted it dummy! Where did you get your info? Sources please? Ha ha ha! You got none do you! Go away kid your bothering me.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Oh my little economist is back and still talking out of his ass....... If the local was not solvent it would be merged or trusted like your girl Sandy's local. Dont waste my time because you been mouthing the same crap for years to no avail. We all know the reformers are done at 952. I want the bang to come back but I "heard" he was told to shut up... Is that why the bench warmers like you showed up?
Did I say the local wasn't solvent?

No.

So why do you make crap up?

How was the convention?

Did you even bother to go?

No point in you being there.

WeDon'tForget

Show me one time when I have ever called you by name? Funny how you do so to stewards and local officials yet you hide on the Internet. To answer your question, No there is no pot calling the kettle black, only people criticized who put their name on the line vs internet cowards like yourself. I would love to work with all of you for the good of the members and the Teamster organization if that was truly your agenda but we all know you are politically motivated or you would have come to me face to face years ago. All of you call me by name but not one has ever talked to my face or tried to work together. What does that say about you? Now that you HAVE to come out to form a slate after all these years it's my turn to criticize you....... You talk the talk but yet to see if you walk the walk.
So because we were smart and chose to not to give out personal information like you ( which is a suggestion by the site mediator), we are cowards? How about your supporters that post under secret names? Are they cowards?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
No it has nothing to do with laguna it has to do with you bag and evil......in 2014 you said the irb was going to take down the local because of angel tix and gift cards.....then you said the local was broke.....then it was about a healthcare lie.....then it was the members are all tired of pk......but pk keeps winning elections.........just answer my one question....what do you,bag and evil do to help members against employers?......Ps crying like babies and trying to make your local look bad on an Internet forum doesn't help members against employers
Still going by faulty Intel.

We used to be one of the richest TEAMSTER locals in the nation.

Now, we are one of the 10 poorest.

We used to be one of the largest TEAMSTER locals.

Now, we are around the middle of the pack.

We used to be so rich and powerful that 952 rented the Anaheim Convention Center every Christmas and gave the members $10 s of thousands of dollars of Christmas gifts.

Now we can't afford crap.

This is because of 1 thing.

EM is gone, and PK took his place.

WeDon'tForget

Actually the information I gave you is public record and I copy and pasted it dummy! Where did you get your info? Sources please? Ha ha ha! You got none do you! Go away kid your bothering me.
You show your ignorance again. By some crazy chance do you think that what is put on paper and what goes on behind closed doors could be two different things? Use your head now. This has been happening for decades. Rookie

LagunaBrown

We used to be so rich and powerful that 952 rented the Anaheim Convention Center every Christmas and gave the members $10 s of thousands of dollars of Christmas gifts.

EM was banned from the teamster Union and PK isn't..... That's all anyone needs to know.

WeDon'tForget

Wow, your lie about the red vest is all you got? Your pathetic! Grant and Bob cleaned up a lot of unsettled grievances and empowered stewards. They earned respect in Laguna by their actions finishing business of a previous Agent. After Bob retired Grant has tirelessly built unity while you try to tear it apart. Look at the success of the Saturday meetings, Car show and Tail gate party (Tailgate party attendance is up over 300% this year and still growing!!!). You should be ashamed of yourself to criticize Grant when he is out there proving he cares about being a Teamster and their families. What is your resume compared to him? Your shallow internet attacks are a joke and a feeble attempt to discredit the Eboard of LU952. If you had any credibility you would be out in the yards saying it to their face you coward. The time is here to step up and put your name on the line by creating a slate and running against them. I am sure you will puss out and talk someone else to do it for you while you keep hiding on the Internet. Ha ha ha Puss!
You really need to stop posting. You show your true colors and ignorance with every post you put out there. I think we all get that GM is your hero. But this post just goes to show that you can care less about any other Teamsters unless they wear brown. So you have the opinion that things are going great at UPS. What about all our other crafts in the local. Do you think what is happening to the Budweiser guys is fair? Do you not care about them? When are you going to realize that is all for one and one for all. When one brother or sister hurts we all hurt. There's no way you can downplay what the brother at Straub had to say. It is sad to see that you are okay with it. Step out of your brown box. Or is the brown box all that matters?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

What do you,bag or evil do to help members of your local against employers?

LagunaBrown

You really need to stop posting. You show your true colors and ignorance with every post you put out there. I think we all get that GM is your hero. But this post just goes to show that you can care less about any other Teamsters unless they wear brown. So you have the opinion that things are going great at UPS. What about all our other crafts in the local. Do you think what is happening to the Budweiser guys is fair? Do you not care about them? When are you going to realize that is all for one and one for all. When one brother or sister hurts we all hurt. There's no way you can downplay what the brother at Straub had to say. It is sad to see that you are okay with it. Step out of your brown box. Or is the brown box all that matters?
PK had an open meeting after the general membership meeting so anyone could watch him resolved the issue. That is how it's done! What resolution did you have in mind or are you talking about? You always say he doesn't do anything yet I stayed and watch him. Were you there? Did you stay after?

LagunaBrown

You show your ignorance again. By some crazy chance do you think that what is put on paper and what goes on behind closed doors could be two different things? Use your head now. This has been happening for decades. Rookie
So that is your comeback for not having credible sources. Weak

Evil

Retirees started receiving letters that their healthcare is jumping up to $200 for single and $400 for couple on August 1st. It will jump to $300 and $600 August 2017.

Also, the "carve out" is so poorly funded that the members will be diverting their .50 cent pension increase for the 4th straight year for inferior healthcare coverage. Shame on the tools that pushed this excrement on the members and retirees.

WeDon'tForget

PK had an open meeting after the general membership meeting so anyone could watch him resolved the issue. That is how it's done! What resolution did you have in mind or are you talking about? You always say he doesn't do anything yet I stayed and watch him. Were you there? Did you stay after?
So you think it is ok for the Straub members to have a meeting with PK in December but six months later in June PK nor their business agent have done nothing. Do you think it is okay that's six months goes by with no ba showing up and Pk not doing anything about it? Again it is sad that you will justify that Patrick is doing his job when this shows he's clearly not. Some Teamster brother you are.

I stayed after the membership meeting when PK conducted the Straub meeting and to resolved the stewardship issue which PK confirmed that the Straub members voted on their new steward. I did witness that DB who is there BA for the members at Straub said that he will go down to to the Budweiser warehouse in Anaheim to post the name of the new steward and talk to the members of there concerns. I am wondering if the visit ever happen?

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

So you think it is ok for the stroke members to have a meeting with PK in December but six months later in June PK or their business agent have done nothing. Do you think it is okay that's six months goes by with no ba showing up and Pk not doing anything about it. Again it is sad that you will justify that Patrick is doing his job when this shows he's clearly not. Some Teamster brother you are.
This is not a situation to choose sides and make enemies like you want to make it seem. The brother had an issue and what is most important is that it got resolved. Again, what resolution were you looking for? I'm sure if you could file some IRB charge you would but they had no open grievances. He wanted a steward election and got it, so if elected he can help the Local and its members. Its a win win situation but I think you just want to blow this out of proportion to get votes. Everyone knows you need to run an election on anger because your slate doesn't have any experience.